Skip to content
Search AI Powered

Latest Stories

Justin Bieber Pens Candid Post About Why He's Taking A Break From Music

Justin Bieber Pens Candid Post About Why He's Taking A Break From Music
Ricky Vigil/GC Images/Getty Images
Make us preferred on Google

After a turbulent year of touring, a new marriage and a baby on the way, Canadian singer-songwriter Justin Bieber says he's taking some time off from music to focus on his mental health and family.


It's been almost four years since the release of Justin Bieber's 2015 album Purpose and patient fans have been eagerly awaiting the next project from the 25-year-old pop-star for a while now. Sadly for them, they're going to have to wait a bit longer.

On Monday, Bieber took to social media to announce that he's taking a break from music.

In a heartfelt message posted to Instagram, Bieber explained to fans that for the time being he plans on focusing on his marriage and what he called "deep rooted issues."



Bieber wrote in part:

"So I read a lot of messages saying you want an album .. I've toured my whole teenage life, and early 20s, I realized and as you guys probably saw I was unhappy last tour and I don't deserve that and you don't deserve that, you pay money to come and have a lively energetic fun light concert and I was unable emotionally to give you that near the end of the tour," Bieber wrote.
"I have been looking, seeking, trial and error as most of us do, I am now very focused on repairing some of the deep rooted issues that I have as most of us have, so that I don't fall apart, so that I can sustain my marriage and be the father I want to be."

Although disappointing, Bieber's announcement is unlikely to surprise fans familiar with his recent troubles.

Earlier in March, Bieber shared with fans on Instagram that he had been "struggling a lot" and "feeling super disconnected and weird."



Later on Monday, after announcing his sabbatical Bieber, mixed it up with a troll account on Instagram in the comments of a post he made about his wife Hailey.



Bieber tore into the user behind the troll account @jaileyisajoke, which is dedicated to criticizing the couple's marriage.

After accusing Justin of marrying Hailey to get back at his ex Selena Gomez, Bieber admitted to still having feelings for Gomez but denied the claim and asks fans to stop sending hurtful messages to his wife.


Although fans may have been expecting a new album from Bieber on the horizon most were glad to hear that Bieber would be taking the time to focus on himself and his marriage.




Even though he's stepping back from music for now, Bieber assured fans he'd be back and better than ever soon.

"Music is very important to me but Nothing comes before my family and my health," Bieber wrote. "I will come with a kick ass album ASAP."

So while it may be a while before some new music fans can keep on "Beliebing."


More from Trending/best-of-reddit

Royce White; Enes Kanter Freedom
Richard Rodriguez/Getty Images for BIG3; Jared Siskin/Patrick McMullan via Getty Images

MAGA Ex-NBA Players Slammed After Claiming They're Now Trans So They Can Enter The WNBA Draft

Former NBA players Royce White and Enes Kanter Freedom are facing criticism after claiming they're transgender with the intention of entering the WNBA draft.

The WNBA has been at the center of controversy after Indiana Fever player Sophie Cunningham said she wants "to protect young girls in a locker room, or young girls in sport who shouldn’t have to go against biological men.” She called her beliefs "common sense," stressing that "it’s really important to protect children, and that’s little girls who are also involved in that category."

Keep ReadingShow less
Screenshot of Abdul El-Sayed; Donald Trump
Sky News; Mandel Ngan/AFP via Getty Images

Dem Senate Nominee Masterfully Turns Trump's 'Full Of Sh*t' Insult Around On Him In Blistering Clapback

Michigan Democratic U.S. Senate nominee Abdul El-Sayed had a blistering response ready when asked by Sky News about President Donald Trump saying that he's "full of sh*t."

Trump was in Las Vegas on Wednesday when he accused El-Sayed of harboring animosity toward Jewish people and Israel. Trump disputed polling that had predicted a decisive victory for El-Sayed. He repeatedly described the candidate as someone who “hates Jews” and “hates Israel,” dismissing El-Sayed’s attempts to present himself as someone who “love[s] everybody.”

Keep ReadingShow less
CVS Warns Pet Owner They'll Lose Access To Dog's Medical Records Once He Turns 18 And Is A 'Legal Adult'—And Here Come The Jokes
Smith Collection/Gado/Getty Images; @AutumnTweets/X

CVS Warns Pet Owner They'll Lose Access To Dog's Medical Records Once He Turns 18 And Is A 'Legal Adult'—And Here Come The Jokes

CVS pharmacies recently announced they'll begin carrying pet medications at their locations, but it seems like they haven't quiiiite worked out the kinks for the new service.

X user and pet owner @AutumnTweets has gone viral after sharing how her first experience with CVS pet meds has gone. And in a word, it's hilarious.

Keep ReadingShow less
Chelsea Handler; Joe Rogan
Steve Granitz/FilmMagic/Getty Images; Nathan Posner/Anadolu via Getty Images

Chelsea Handler Sounds Off After Learning Massive Sum Joe Rogan Is Making For His Podcast This Year—And She's Spot On

Forbes magazine recently released its list of the "Highest-Paid Podcasters of 2026." To promote the article, the magazine shared a teaser on Instagram listing the top 20 and their estimated earnings.

Topping the list was conspiracy theory and medical misinformation promoting comedian turned UFC broadcaster and podcaster Joe Rogan at $82 million for his The Joe Rogan Experience.

Keep ReadingShow less
Ken Jennings
JC Olivera/Variety via Getty Images

'Jeopardy!' Host Clarifies His Stance On Trans Rights After Snarky Comment On Social Media Sparks Debate

Jeopardy! host Ken Jennings asserted his support for the transgender community after a joke he made on BlueSky attracted attention from conservative news outlets that spun his remarks to cast him as anti-trans.

The controversy began after Jennings posted about a game he plays with his wife while completing Spelling Bee, one of the games published by The New York Times. Although some followers joined in, many others criticized Jennings for promoting a Times product.

Keep ReadingShow less