Skip to content
Search AI Powered

Latest Stories

Florida Woman Has No Regrets After She Was Filmed Spewing Racist Rant At Two Black Men For Working

Florida Woman Has No Regrets After She Was Filmed Spewing Racist Rant At Two Black Men For Working
@BillyCorben/Twitter

Floridian Gina Brashear was recently filmed as she launched into a racist tirade at two Black men.

She used the n-word six times during her rant. The woman was completely unphased when asked not to invoke the slur.


According to NBC2 News, Brashear erupted when two employees of OF Logistics—a moving and delivery company—parked their truck in front of Brashear's driveway and began to unload sheet metal for a job at a house on the same road.

When Brashear began to yell and use racist language, the customer who was receiving the work began to record her.

WBBH caught up with Melvin Finley and Will Osley, the owners of OF Logistics who were unloading the truck when Brashear exploded.

Finley shared how quickly things escalated.

"Me and him are on the back of the truck. We're still working. We're still unloading the sheets of metal onto the pallet."
"We start hearing this commotion on the other side of the truck jut getting louder and louder and more intense."

Finley reflected on Brashear's verbal attack.

"I've been insulted before. It's nothing new to me, but this time around it's a little, I don't know, it just feels a little different. It feels bigger than me."
"I have a 7-year-old son and I dread the day that he would have to go through anything similar to what I have had to go through."
"We have a very long way to go. We have not come as far as we claim."
"We have a long way to go."

But when NBC2 asked Brashear for a comment, she showed no remorse whatsoever.

youtu.be

She refused to speak on camera, but did talk on the phone where she proudly considered herself a racist.

When asked about the use of the n-word specifically, Brashear had no regrets.

"It doesn't matter if I said it 100 times in 30 seconds.There's nothing illegal about saying it."

People who came across the story on Facebook shared a mixture of outrage toward Brashear and support for Finley and Osley.

Tiffaney Latrice Smith-Martin/Facebook


Angelica Noto-Critten/Facebook


Elsy Yvette Mejia/Facebook


Patricia Ann Korn/Facebook

Brashear frequently shares racist content on her Facebook page—memes warning of a race war, celebrating running over Black Lives Matter protesters, superimposing a Confederate flag over the White House, promoting right-wing gun militias—and she told the TV station her bigoted views are justified.

"Absolutely. Do I have reasons to be racist? Absolutely I do."
"That one you need to get straight coming from me, I don't care who's upset."
"I don't care that I'm called a racist."

Brashear didn't elaborate on her reasons.

More from Trending

Elon Musk Just Revealed His New Net Worth Goal After Hitting $800 Billion—And The Greed Is Off The Charts
Elon Musk Ripped After Setting Net Worth Goal To $10 Trillion

Elon Musk Just Revealed His New Net Worth Goal After Hitting $800 Billion—And The Greed Is Off The Charts

If you're wondering if there's an amount of money that would ever be "enough" for gazillionaire sociopath Elon Musk, the answer is apparently no.

He's already the world's richest man, with his net worth surpassing $800 billion in February after his company SpaceX acquired xAI earlier this year

Keep ReadingShow less
Donald Trump
Meidas Touch Network

Trump Just Tried To Impress Some Kids With His Putting Skills At A White House Physical Fitness Event—And It Went Hilariously Awry

MAGA Republican President Donald Trump signed a memo at the White House on Tuesday, reinstating the Presidential Fitness Test Award.

Seated at the C&O Desk—Trump removed the Resolute Desk in February of 2025 for some "light refinishing"—in the Oval Office, the POTUS was flanked by schoolchildren, professional athletes, and members of his cabinet during the event to mark National Youth Sports and Fitness Month.

Keep ReadingShow less
Chuck Schumer; Donald Trump
Kevin Dietsch/Getty Images; Andrew Harnik/Getty Images

Chuck Schumer Claps Back Hard After White House Shades Him With Racist Cinco De Mayo Meme

Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer responded after the White House marked Cinco de Mayo on Tuesday by sharing a racist AI-generated meme of him and House Minority Leader Hakeem Jeffries celebrating the holiday.

In the image, the two men are depicted seated at a table near the border, wearing sombreros and raising margaritas in a toast, with a sign placed in front of them that reads: “I LOVE ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS.”

Keep ReadingShow less
Hannah Natanson
Tom Brenner/For The Washington Post via Getty Images

'Washington Post' Journalist Who Had Home Raided By Trump's FBI Just Won Pulitzer Prize—And Her Reaction In Viral Video Says It All

Washington Post journalist Hannah Natanson won the Pulitzer Prize for Public Service for her coverage of the Trump administration's disastrous DOGE initiative and her somber reaction to the news underscores how taxing the political environment has been for journalists just trying to do their jobs.

DOGE founder Elon Musk previously stated that his goal was to reduce federal spending by $2 trillion from the $6.75 trillion annual budget recorded in the 2024 fiscal year.

Keep ReadingShow less
Kid Cudi (left) removed M.I.A. (right) from his Rebel Ragers Tour following backlash over her onstage remarks.
Joseph Okpako/WireImage via Getty Images; Gilbert Carrasquillo/Getty Images

Rapper Kid Cudi Fires M.I.A. From His Tour After Her Rant About 'Illegals' Draws Instant Backlash

If M.I.A. was hoping for attention, she got it—just not the kind that comes with a tour slot. Following backlash over her rant about “illegals,” Kid Cudi made it clear he’s not co-signing the controversy, dropping her from his Rebel Ragers Tour with zero hesitation.

It all went down on May 2 at Dos Equis Pavilion in Dallas, where fans captured the British rapper in a monologue that quickly went viral online.

Keep ReadingShow less