Skip to content
Search AI Powered

Latest Stories

Billie Eilish Recalls Thinking Guy She'd Known For Years Died After He Suddenly 'Ghosted' Her

Billie Eilish
Rodin Eckenroth/Getty Images

The singer opened up on the 'Miss Me?' podcast about how a 'little pathetic man' she'd known for years ghosted her on a day they had plans, and she never heard from him again.

Make us preferred on Google

Grammy winner Billie Eilish opened up about her dating woes and how she thought one guy she dated actually died when he ghosted her.

Ghosting is a term applied to a situation in which a person or prospective dating partner suddenly and without explanation ends communication or avoids making contact.


The "Lost Cause" singer/songwriter said on Monday’s episode of the BBC podcast Miss Me?:

“I had a crazy ghosting happen actually this December. It was insane."

She continued:

“I was like, ‘Did you die? Did you literally die?’”
“It was somebody that I’d also known for years and had a plan, day of, on the phone, making a plan, this is my address, be there at 3—never heard from him again. Ever. I couldn’t believe it.”

Eilish continued saying how she still hadn't heard from this person, whose name she withheld.

"I was like, ‘What a f'king little pathetic man. What a tiny little man,’” said Eilish, adding:

“It was literally unbelievable. To this day, never texted me again.”

You can listen to the bit here.

Full episode! Billie Eilish joins Lily and Miquita for Listen Bitch | Miss Me?youtu.be

Eilish told hosts singer Lily Allen and Miquita Oliver, who were gasping over her story:

"I didn’t know people still [ghost others]. I genuinely didn’t know people did that.”

Social media users weighed in on the dating MIA phenomenon.





Jokesters emerged to admit their roles in her story.


Eilish's comments came after it was confirmed that she and The Neighbourhood frontman Jesse Rutherford, with whom she was romantically involved for less than a year, amicably called it quits.

She was also previously involved with rapper Brandon “Q” Adams and actor Matthew Tyler Vorce.

Eilish generally prefers to keep her dating life on the down low.

In 2020, she shared on a British radio show:

“I definitely want to keep [my relationships] private."
"I’ve had relationships and kept them private, and even the ones that I’ve had, with the tiny amount that I’ve let the world see, I regret.”

She added:

"I think about the people that have made their relationships public, and then they break up, and it’s like, ‘What if it goes bad?’ ”

Eilish alluded to sexually preferring women over men when she talked about the inspiration behind her latest single "Lunch" from her newly released third studio album, Hit Me Hard and Soft.

After seemingly coming out in Variety's "Power of Women" cover story last year, the 22-year-old told Rolling Stone magazine in April:

“I’ve been in love with girls for my whole life, but I just didn’t understand—until, last year, I realized I wanted my face in a vagina.”

More from Entertainment/music

Kylian Mbappe; Celeste Amarilla
Terence Lewis/Icon Sportswire via Getty Images; Nath Aguilar/picture alliance via Getty Images

French Soccer Star Kylian Mbappé Perfectly Rips Paraguayan Senator After Her Vile Racist Post Attacking Him

French soccer star Kylian Mbappé has struck out forcefully at Paraguayan Senator Celeste Amarilla following her racist rant.

Amarilla's screed came following Paraguay's World Cup loss to France.

Keep ReadingShow less
Troy Nehls; Statue of Liberty
Chip Somodevilla/Staff/Getty Images; Achim Thomae/Getty Images

MAGA Rep. Slammed After Saying We Should Cover Up Statue Of Liberty To Deter Immigrants

During a xenophobic, racist rant about immigration on the Capitol Building steps, controversial Texas MAGA Republican Representative Troy Nehls called for a "bed sheet" to be placed over the Statue of Liberty for ten years.

The comment came just after Nehls disparaged the working class for not working as hard as he does after bragging about his plans for a lobster and ribeye feast for the 4th of July.

Keep ReadingShow less
Donald Trump; Mike Pence
Mandel Ngan/AFP via Getty Images; John Lamparski/Getty Images

Trump Gets Brutally Trolled With Old Mike Pence Posts After U.S. World Cup Defeat

President Donald Trump was widely mocked after Belgium knocked Team USA out of the World Cup after a 4–1 victory, with critics resurrecting jokes about former Vice President Mike Pence refusing to certify the 2020 election results.

The jokes are a response to Trump's role in the controversy surrounding Folarin Balogun's eligibility. Balogun had received a red card—the most severe penalty a player can receive on the field—against Bosnia and Herzegovina and was initially set to serve an automatic one-match suspension before FIFA overturned the ban.

Keep ReadingShow less
Laura Ingraham
Taylor Hill/FilmMagic

Laura Ingraham Dragged After Claiming Masked White Nationalists Were Actually 'Antifa In Costume'

Fox News personality Laura Ingraham was criticized after suggesting the masked white nationalist members of Patriot Front who marched on Washington, D.C. on Saturday "were actually antifa in costume."

According to the group, roughly 400 members traveled to the nation's capital. Reuters photographers observed large numbers of participants riding Metro trains dressed in Patriot Front's signature uniform of khaki pants, blue shirts, white face coverings, baseball caps, and sunglasses.

Keep ReadingShow less
Patti LuPone at the "Another Simple Favor" Premiere held at Jazz at Lincoln Center.
John Nacion/Variety via Getty Images

Patti LuPone Sounds Off After Turkey Denies Gay Cruise She's Performing On From Docking Due To 'Moral Values'

Patti LuPone is speaking out after Turkish authorities blocked a gay cruise from docking in the country, with officials reportedly citing a clash with local “moral values” as the reason.

The cruise, operated by LGBTQ+ tourism company Atlantis Events, departed Greece on July 5 and was scheduled to stop in the Turkish cities of Kuşadası and Istanbul before local authorities denied the ship entry. According to CNN and The Guardian, officials in Turkey's Aydin province informed organizers that the vessel would not be permitted to dock.

Keep ReadingShow less