Skip to content
Search AI Powered

Latest Stories

Group Of Ohio Eighth Grade Boys Charged For Allegedly Giving Teachers Crepes Tainted With Bodily Fluids

Group Of Ohio Eighth Grade Boys Charged For Allegedly Giving Teachers Crepes Tainted With Bodily Fluids
anatoliy_gleb/Getty Images

In Powell, Ohio, seven boys aged 14-15 are facing charges in juvenile court after allegedly serving their teachers crepes filled with their bodily fluids.


The alleged incident occurred on May 16 but charges have only just been filed by the Delaware County Sheriff's Office after a thorough investigation which included sending the crepes for testing.

Brad Koffel, an attorney for four of the boys, all of whom attend Olentangy Hyatts Middle School, claims his young clients were influenced by internet culture, saying:

"I believe this is a form of 'YouTube Flu' where kids are influenced by dumb pranks they see YouTube 'celebrities' do – it is a game of getting views, clicks and likes."

Students at Olentangy Hyatts middle accused of giving teachers food containing bodily fluids youtu.be

Detective Jaison Kridler believes two groups of boys made the plan to "prank" their teachers days in advance. One group of four boys even went so far as to bring a bag of semen into school, which they sprinkled over a crepe during a crepe-making activity in class.

After allegedly tainting the crepe (while a student blocked the scene from view of the teacher), they served the concoction to the instructor, who ate it.

One boy is also being charged with destruction of evidence (a class three felony) for allegedly deleting text messages and photos connecting them to the incident.

The remaining three boys are charged with serving four teachers BBQ sauce mixed with their urine. Once again, the urine was brought in from outside school, mixed with chicken, and served to the teachers.

Three of the boys are being charged with the class five felony "assault on a teacher," while the other four are being charged with "complicity to assault a teacher" (also a class five felony).


Though Koffel said the boys would face consequences for their actions, he emphasized the punishment would be age-appropriate.

"They are not adults and they are not going to be punished like adults."

*******

Listen to the first three episodes of George Takei's podcast, 'Oh Myyy Pod!', where we explore the racially charged videos that have taken the internet by storm.

Be sure to subscribe here and never miss an episode.

More from Trending

Alec Baldwin; Elon Musk; Lupita Nyong'o
John Nacion/FilmMagic; Harun Ozalp/Anadolu via Getty Images; Bruce Glikas/WireImage

Alec Baldwin Just Effortlessly Shut Down Elon Musk's Criticism Of Christopher Nolan Casting Lupito Nyong'o In 'The Odyssey'

Once again Hollywood decided to cast a Black woman in a movie and once again conservatives are having a temper tantrum about it—especially Elon Musk.

The far-right weirdo had a full crashout on X about Lupita Nyong'o's casting as Helen of Troy in Christopher Nolan's forthcoming The Odyssey adaptation, leading many to rake him over the coals.

Keep Reading Show less
Javier Bardem; Donald Trump
Samir Hussein/WireImage; Kevin Dietsch/Getty Images

Javier Bardem Calls Out Trump's 'Male Toxic Behavior' In Fiery NSFW Rant—And He's Spot On

Oscar-winning actor Javier Bardem criticized President Donald Trump and other despotic world leaders at the Cannes Film Festival on Sunday, condemning the "male toxic behavior" they exhibit on a regular basis.

Bardem spoke while promoting director Rodrigo Sorogoyen's The Beloved, in which he stars as an acclaimed director forced to reckon with his distant relationship with his daughter. Bardem said the film is itself an exploration of toxic masculinity, namely “the bad education that we have received for many ages."

Keep Reading Show less
Kimberly Guilfoyle
Nicolas Koutsokostas/NurPhoto via Getty Images

Kimberly Guilfoyle Gets Dragged Hard Over Her Ribbon-Cutting Ceremony In Greece For New McDonald's

U.S. Ambassador to Greece Kimberly Guilfoyle was widely mocked after gushing over a new McDonald's location at The Mall in Athens, referring to it as the "most technologically advanced McDonald's in all of Europe."

Guilfoyle took to social media with the following message, sharing photos from the ribbon-cutting ceremony:

Keep Reading Show less
Screenshot of Eric Metaxas
@atrupar/X

Clip Of MAGA Speaker At Prayer Event Claiming God 'Raised Up' Trump To Build His Ballroom Is Peak MAGA

MAGA author and radio host Eric Metaxas was criticized after claiming that God "raised up" President Donald Trump after two centuries so he could build his new White House ballroom.

Last year, Trump ordered the demolition of the entire East Wing to make way for a 90,000 square-foot ballroom that will dwarf the size of the White House itself, sparking alarm from historical preservationists and the public alike.

Keep Reading Show less
Pete Buttigieg; Sean Duffy
CNN; Eric Lee/Getty Images

Pete Buttigieg Perfectly Shames Sean Duffy Over His 'Road Trip' Reality Show With A Reminder Of His Own 'Taxpayer-Funded Road Trip'

On Friday, May 8, MAGA Republican President Donald Trump's Secretary of Transportation returned to his Fox News stomping grounds to announce a return to his reality TV roots with a five-part YouTube series. Duffy, who was a self-described party boy on MTV's Real World: Boston back in the 1990s, owes his name value to his time on reality TV.

Following his first stint in the Real World franchise, Duffy returned to compete on MTV Road Rules, later meeting his wife, Fox & Friends Weekend co-anchor Rachel Campos-Duffy—herself a notorious hard partier from Real World: San Francisco—on an installment of the program.

Keep Reading Show less