Skip to content
Search AI Powered

Latest Stories

Tucker Tried to Drag Biden for 'Weighing in on a Jury Decision' and People Made Him Instantly Regret It

Tucker Tried to Drag Biden for 'Weighing in on a Jury Decision' and People Made Him Instantly Regret It
Fox News // Fox News

Millions across the nation rejoiced on Tuesday at the news that Officer Derek Chauvin was convicted on all counts for the murder of George Floyd, whose death last summer sparked nationwide protests against police violence targeting Black Americans, accelerating America's centuries-long reckoning with the racism embedded in its law enforcement.

Last May, Chauvin was one of the officers responding to calls of a forgery in progress. With Floyd handcuffed, Chauvin knelt on his neck for nearly 10 minutes, eventually suffocating him even as Floyd warned he couldn't breathe and as bystanders implored Chauvin to relent.


Ahead of the verdict, while the jury was sequestered and cut off from news outlets, President Joe Biden said:

"I'm praying the verdict is the right verdict, which is, I think it's overwhelming in my view. I wouldn't say that unless the jury was sequestered now and not hear me say that."

Far-right Fox News host and the most famous racist to lose Dancing with the Stars, Tucker Carlson, raged against Biden in his nightly broadcast, which aired live just after the verdict.

Watch below.

Tucker reacts to politicization of Derek Chauvin trialyoutu.be

Carlson asked:

"When was the last time a sitting president weighed in on a jury decision before it was made? Answer: never."

Like many of the assertions delivered to Carlson's millions of viewers each night, the claim was completely false.

In fact—as Washington Post columnist Karen Tumulty pointed out—one of Carlson's favorite Presidents, former President Donald Trump, did the same thing.

Tumulty linked to a piece from Reuters, in which Trump advocated for his former campaign chair, Paul Manafort, to be acquitted for tax and bank fraud.

As the jury was still deliberating and not under sequester, Trump said:

"I think the whole Manafort trial is very sad, when you look at what's going on there. I think it's a very sad day for our country. He worked for me for a very short period of time. But you know what? He happens to be a very good person. And I think it's very sad what they've done to Paul Manafort."

Manafort was convicted, only for Trump to pardon him before leaving office.

After another Trump associate—Roger Stone—was convicted, Trump specifically targeted the forewoman of Stone's jury, slamming her to his millions of Twitter followers and prompting a rebuke from Judge Amy Berman Jackson, who presided over the case.

Like Manafort, Trump also pardoned Stone before leaving office.

Author Robert Draper pointed out that former President Richard Nixon also weighed in on a high profile case: that of cult leader Charles Manson.

Nixon said Manson was guilty—a statement which almost resulted in a mistrial.

Once again, it was proven that Carlson's claims aren't to be trusted.






Carlson, who formerly employed an avowed white supremacist as one of his head writers, saw widespread backlash for his overall reaction to the guilty verdict.



Chauvin will be sentenced in around two months.

More from People/donald-trump

Elon Musk Just Revealed His New Net Worth Goal After Hitting $800 Billion—And The Greed Is Off The Charts
Elon Musk Ripped After Setting Net Worth Goal To $10 Trillion

Elon Musk Just Revealed His New Net Worth Goal After Hitting $800 Billion—And The Greed Is Off The Charts

If you're wondering if there's an amount of money that would ever be "enough" for gazillionaire sociopath Elon Musk, the answer is apparently no.

He's already the world's richest man, with his net worth surpassing $800 billion in February after his company SpaceX acquired xAI earlier this year

Keep ReadingShow less
Donald Trump
Meidas Touch Network

Trump Just Tried To Impress Some Kids With His Putting Skills At A White House Physical Fitness Event—And It Went Hilariously Awry

MAGA Republican President Donald Trump signed a memo at the White House on Tuesday, reinstating the Presidential Fitness Test Award.

Seated at the C&O Desk—Trump removed the Resolute Desk in February of 2025 for some "light refinishing"—in the Oval Office, the POTUS was flanked by schoolchildren, professional athletes, and members of his cabinet during the event to mark National Youth Sports and Fitness Month.

Keep ReadingShow less
Chuck Schumer; Donald Trump
Kevin Dietsch/Getty Images; Andrew Harnik/Getty Images

Chuck Schumer Claps Back Hard After White House Shades Him With Racist Cinco De Mayo Meme

Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer responded after the White House marked Cinco de Mayo on Tuesday by sharing a racist AI-generated meme of him and House Minority Leader Hakeem Jeffries celebrating the holiday.

In the image, the two men are depicted seated at a table near the border, wearing sombreros and raising margaritas in a toast, with a sign placed in front of them that reads: “I LOVE ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS.”

Keep ReadingShow less
Hannah Natanson
Tom Brenner/For The Washington Post via Getty Images

'Washington Post' Journalist Who Had Home Raided By Trump's FBI Just Won Pulitzer Prize—And Her Reaction In Viral Video Says It All

Washington Post journalist Hannah Natanson won the Pulitzer Prize for Public Service for her coverage of the Trump administration's disastrous DOGE initiative and her somber reaction to the news underscores how taxing the political environment has been for journalists just trying to do their jobs.

DOGE founder Elon Musk previously stated that his goal was to reduce federal spending by $2 trillion from the $6.75 trillion annual budget recorded in the 2024 fiscal year.

Keep ReadingShow less
Kid Cudi (left) removed M.I.A. (right) from his Rebel Ragers Tour following backlash over her onstage remarks.
Joseph Okpako/WireImage via Getty Images; Gilbert Carrasquillo/Getty Images

Rapper Kid Cudi Fires M.I.A. From His Tour After Her Rant About 'Illegals' Draws Instant Backlash

If M.I.A. was hoping for attention, she got it—just not the kind that comes with a tour slot. Following backlash over her rant about “illegals,” Kid Cudi made it clear he’s not co-signing the controversy, dropping her from his Rebel Ragers Tour with zero hesitation.

It all went down on May 2 at Dos Equis Pavilion in Dallas, where fans captured the British rapper in a monologue that quickly went viral online.

Keep ReadingShow less