Skip to content
Search AI Powered

Latest Stories

Herschel Walker's Son Body-Shames Pro-Choice Activists In Eye Roll-Inducing Hot Take

Herschel Walker's Son Body-Shames Pro-Choice Activists In Eye Roll-Inducing Hot Take
@ChristianWalk1r/Twitter

Christian Walker, the son of former football star and Georgia Republican Senate candidate Herschel Walker, is being criticized after he body-shamed reproductive rights activists.

Walker's remarks came as the nation continues to reel from the news that a leaked draft opinion indicated the Supreme Court's ruling on Dobbs v. Jackson Women's Health Organization will move to strike down Roe v. Wade, the 1973 landmark decision that protects a person's right to choose reproductive healthcare without excessive government restriction.


Walker claimed that pro-choice women who've called for a nationwide "sex-strike" in response to Roe v. Wade's likely reversal "look like they need to go on a strike from Burger King."

He went even further a little while later after, posting a video in which he stated that if any hypothetical woman is going to go on a sex-strike, then "were you getting any to begin with, ma’am?"

You can hear what he said in the video below.

Walker said:

“If you’re gonna get an abortion, you do have to get banged, so all of the blue-haired pro-choice protesters don’t need to worry much about abortions. I’m sorry, I just had to say that."
“It’s easy to give something up when you don’t have it. It’s easy to give up shopping when you’re broke, like we all are under Joe Biden."
“So for everyone saying they’re going on a sex strike, were you getting any to begin with, ma’am? Cuz it doesn’t look like it."
“It looks like you’ve been in the drive-thru. Not in the drive up to his house category, more in the ‘I’ll take a ten-piece fried chicken. That's where it looks like you've been."

Walker, a former competitive cheerleader who has praised former President Donald Trump in prior social media posts and has objected to being called "gay"–preferring instead to refer to himself as “a conservative who likes men”–was harshly criticized.

Many have condemned him for what has been widely perceived as overtly misogynistic rhetoric.



Walker's attacks denigrating reproductive rights activists' appearances brings to mind a similar one in the last week, this one from Florida Republican Representative Matt Gaetz.

Gaetz was heavily criticized after he referred to pro-choice activists as "over-educated, under-loved millennials" and suggested they're only angry about a rightward shift in reproductive rights because they can't get matches on dating apps.

Writing on Twitter, he said women protesting the fall of Roe will likely "sadly return from protests to a lonely microwave dinner with their cats" and "no matches" on Bumble, a popular online dating application.

More from Trending

Alec Baldwin; Elon Musk; Lupita Nyong'o
John Nacion/FilmMagic; Harun Ozalp/Anadolu via Getty Images; Bruce Glikas/WireImage

Alec Baldwin Just Effortlessly Shut Down Elon Musk's Criticism Of Christopher Nolan Casting Lupito Nyong'o In 'The Odyssey'

Once again Hollywood decided to cast a Black woman in a movie and once again conservatives are having a temper tantrum about it—especially Elon Musk.

The far-right weirdo had a full crashout on X about Lupita Nyong'o's casting as Helen of Troy in Christopher Nolan's forthcoming The Odyssey adaptation, leading many to rake him over the coals.

Keep ReadingShow less
Javier Bardem; Donald Trump
Samir Hussein/WireImage; Kevin Dietsch/Getty Images

Javier Bardem Calls Out Trump's 'Male Toxic Behavior' In Fiery NSFW Rant—And He's Spot On

Oscar-winning actor Javier Bardem criticized President Donald Trump and other despotic world leaders at the Cannes Film Festival on Sunday, condemning the "male toxic behavior" they exhibit on a regular basis.

Bardem spoke while promoting director Rodrigo Sorogoyen's The Beloved, in which he stars as an acclaimed director forced to reckon with his distant relationship with his daughter. Bardem said the film is itself an exploration of toxic masculinity, namely “the bad education that we have received for many ages."

Keep ReadingShow less
Kimberly Guilfoyle
Nicolas Koutsokostas/NurPhoto via Getty Images

Kimberly Guilfoyle Gets Dragged Hard Over Her Ribbon-Cutting Ceremony In Greece For New McDonald's

U.S. Ambassador to Greece Kimberly Guilfoyle was widely mocked after gushing over a new McDonald's location at The Mall in Athens, referring to it as the "most technologically advanced McDonald's in all of Europe."

Guilfoyle took to social media with the following message, sharing photos from the ribbon-cutting ceremony:

Keep ReadingShow less
Screenshot of Eric Metaxas
@atrupar/X

Clip Of MAGA Speaker At Prayer Event Claiming God 'Raised Up' Trump To Build His Ballroom Is Peak MAGA

MAGA author and radio host Eric Metaxas was criticized after claiming that God "raised up" President Donald Trump after two centuries so he could build his new White House ballroom.

Last year, Trump ordered the demolition of the entire East Wing to make way for a 90,000 square-foot ballroom that will dwarf the size of the White House itself, sparking alarm from historical preservationists and the public alike.

Keep ReadingShow less
Pete Buttigieg; Sean Duffy
CNN; Eric Lee/Getty Images

Pete Buttigieg Perfectly Shames Sean Duffy Over His 'Road Trip' Reality Show With A Reminder Of His Own 'Taxpayer-Funded Road Trip'

On Friday, May 8, MAGA Republican President Donald Trump's Secretary of Transportation returned to his Fox News stomping grounds to announce a return to his reality TV roots with a five-part YouTube series. Duffy, who was a self-described party boy on MTV's Real World: Boston back in the 1990s, owes his name value to his time on reality TV.

Following his first stint in the Real World franchise, Duffy returned to compete on MTV Road Rules, later meeting his wife, Fox & Friends Weekend co-anchor Rachel Campos-Duffy—herself a notorious hard partier from Real World: San Francisco—on an installment of the program.

Keep ReadingShow less