Skip to content
Search AI Powered

Latest Stories

Trump Offers Eye Roll-Worthy Reason Why He Won't Be Deporting Prince Harry

Donald Trump; Prince Harry
Anna Moneymaker/Getty Images; Michael M. Santiago/Getty Images

President Trump put his hatred of Meghan Markle on full display when the New York Post asked if he had any intention of making good on his promise to deport Prince Harry.

President Donald Trump was criticized after he put his hatred of Meghan Markle on full display when the New York Post asked if he had any intention of making good on his promise to deport Prince Harry.

Trump was asked about the issue amid a legal challenge from the right-wing think tank, the Heritage Foundation, which claims the Duke of Sussex may have lied on his visa application or received special treatment from President Joe Biden.


The organization is pushing for Harry’s visa records to be made public, with a lawsuit over the request returning to court on Wednesday. In September, a judge ruled that the records should remain private, citing a “legitimate privacy interest in his immigration status.”

The Heritage Foundation initially sought the records through a Freedom of Information Act request, but it was denied. Under U.S. visa regulations, “applicants who are found to be drug abusers or addicts are inadmissible.” In his 2023 memoir Spare, Prince Harry admitted to using cocaine at age 17 “to feel different.”

Trump's response was petty—as one might expect:

“I don’t want to do that. I’ll leave him alone. He’s got enough problems with his wife. She’s terrible.”

His remarks were criticized instantly.


Trump's comments are considerably different than what he said about Prince Harry in the early days of his 2024 campaign.

Speaking at the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC), Trump said he "wouldn't protect" Harry, adding:

"He betrayed the Queen. That’s unforgivable. He would be on his own if it was down to me.”

Remarking on the decision of Harry and Markle's decision to move to the U.S. in 2020, Trump said that the Biden administration had been “too gracious” to them in that time.

These statements came following the publication of a royal biography that claimed that the late Queen Elizabeth was outraged by Harry and Meghan Markle’s claim that she had given her approval for them to name their daughter Lilibet.

Meanwhile, no word from Trump on any efforts to lower the price of eggs.

More from News/political-news

dog and cat snuggling together
Krista Mangulsone on Unsplash

Times Pet Owners 'Severely Underestimated' Their Pets' Intelligence

I've lived with cats—because no one owns a feline—most of my life. Some have been very clever creatures while others were real dingbats.

Family members have owned dogs whose talents also ran the gamut.

Keep ReadingShow less
Scott Bessent
Meet the Press/NBC News

Scott Bessent Blasted Over His Bonkers Suggestion For How To Bring Your Own Inflation Rate Down

Continuing to follow the example of MAGA Republican President Donald Trump, Treasury Secretary Scott Bessent appeared on Meet the Press Sunday to blame Democratic President Joe Biden for the financial downturn caused by Trump's tariff fiasco, then lied repeatedly about the state of the economy.

Meet the Press host Kristen Welker played a clip of MAGA Republican Vice President JD Vance telling a conservative audience at a Breitbart News event that Americans owe the Trump administration "a little bit of patience"—apparently while they figure out what tariffs are and how they work since they're rolling back more of them to lower consumer prices despite claiming Trump's tariffs don't affect consumer prices.

Keep ReadingShow less
Lindsay Lohan attends the men's final during day fifteen of the 2025 US Open Tennis Championships at USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center.
Elsa/Getty Images

Lindsay Lohan Is Now Sporting A New Accent—And Fans Aren't Sure What To Make Of It

In a twist freakier than a sequel to Freaky Friday, Lindsay Lohan has debuted yet another new accent—this time at the Fashion Trust Arabia Awards in Doha, Qatar.

Draped in a maroon, jewel-trimmed gown by The New Arrivals Ilkyaz Ozel and accompanied by her husband, Bader Shammas, and their 2-year-old son, Luai, the actress looked serene, elegant, and completely unbothered by the collective whiplash she was about to inflict on the internet.

Keep ReadingShow less
Jameela Jamil
Gilbert Flores/Variety/Getty Images

Jameela Jamil Speaks Out Against The Rise Of The 'Aesthetic Of Emaciation' Among Women In Hollywood

Content Warning: eating disorders, thinness as an aesthetic, emaciation in Hollywood

There's no denying that we've been gifted with some incredible music, television shows, and films this year.

Keep ReadingShow less
Donald Trump; Screenshot of Jackie Chan and Chris Tucker in "Rush Hour 2"
Andrew Caballero-Reynolds/AFP via Getty Images; New Line Cinema

Trump Is Now Using His Presidential Sway To Pressure Studio Into Making 'Rush Hour 4'—And, Huh?

President Trump has reportedly pressured Paramount head Larry Ellison to make another sequel to Rush Hour, his favorite buddy-cop movie, as the company looks to acquire Warner Bros. Discovery.

The first Rush Hour film, starring Jackie Chan and Chris Tucker, was released in 1998, received positive reviews, and made $245 million worldwide. Chan and Tucker returned for two sequels released in 2001 and 2007 respectively.

Keep ReadingShow less