Today is Thanksgiving Day 2017. It’s a day to gobble turkey, watch the Thanksgiving Day parade on TV, and try to survive a house full of family with your sanity. Sure, you’ll be busy basting the turkey, setting the table, and trying to keep your family away from the cheese and veggie tray before the meal starts. Before you know it, the house will be full of people and you’ll have a glass of wine in your hand.
To help you get through Thanksgiving 2017, here are the best Thanksgiving memes:
1. Even after you’ve inhaled the turkey, stuffing, and mashed potatoes, you still have to make room for pie. It really wouldn’t be Thanksgiving without pumpkin pie. Or apple pie. Or pecan pie. (Let’s be honest--any kind of pie will work).
2. It’s always hard sit in front of all the delicious food on the table while you’re waiting for everyone to say what they’re thankful for. Especially when your great aunt takes ten minutes to talk about her cats. If that happens, you can take a few minutes to look at this list of funny Thanksgiving memes.
3. All day long, the house smells like turkey and pumpkin and buttery rolls. It’s torture to wait until the turkey is done and everyone sits down to the table.
4. Seriously, who does this? The crust is one of the best parts of eating pie. Still, this is one of the best Thanksgiving memes.
5. After you eat dinner, it’s time to watch football and give yourself some time before coming back to the table for pie.
6. Adulting is hard, especially when you’re sitting at the table with a dozen people wanting to know what you’re doing with your life.
7. I guess these turkeys didn’t get pardoned by the president this year. It really sucks to be them.
8. Whoever decided to do this their turkey must have a great sense of humor. This is one of the classic funny Thanksgiving memes.
9. This is the truth. Since when is it today to go straight from celebrating Halloween to putting up a Christmas tree?
10. Who only has one piece of pie? You need to go big or go home on Thanksgiving Day.
Please SHARE this with your friends and family.