Skip to content
Search AI Powered

Latest Stories

MyPillow Guy Now Says 'Attack' Against Him Was Actually Aggressive Selfie Seeker Who Poked Him

MyPillow Guy Now Says 'Attack' Against Him Was Actually Aggressive Selfie Seeker Who Poked Him
Stephen Maturen/Getty Images

MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell has changed his story about being "attacked" at his failed Sioux Falls, South Dakota "Cyber Symposium," which he'd used to elevate the "Big Lie" that the 2020 election was stolen.

Lindell had previously claimed that he was assaulted by a member of "Antifa." He now says the culprit was an aggressive selfie seeker who poked him really hard.


Lindell elaborated during an appearance on FlashPoint, a conservative program that runs on the social media platform Rumble.

You can watch the footage of his appearance below.

Lindell said a man "came up out of nowhere" to ask for a photo after two other men had asked him for a picture.

It had been then when the unidentified man poked him in the armpit.

"He put his arm around and stuck his finger, it was so much pressure, I just knew if I did anything something more was coming."
"He jammed it in where it was just piercing pain."

Lindell claimed the incident left him "doubled over" in pain.

And he believed he was "set up," though he did not provide actual evidence to support that claim either.

"I think it was set up. Like if I had either fought back, they would have said, 'Oh, look at what Mike Lindell does with pictures,' or if I had turned, there is something else he might have done."
"It was so bad. I can still feel it now. The police came and they, um, you know."
"And I was like, and then I'm thinking, and then, and then someone knocks on my window this morning as I'm leaving and it's a guy and I didn't feel good there."
"And he goes like this [motioning] and there's a badge and I'm going, 'No,' and he walks away. Now that's weird too."

Lindell's remarks were first reported by The Sioux Falls Argus Leader. The Sioux Falls Police Department said it is investigating a report of an assault at a hotel.

Critics soon took to social media to mock and condemn Lindell for filing a false police report.








Lindell first mentioned the alleged attack last week, on August 12.

At the time, Lindell claimed he'd been the target of an attack near the elevators at his Sioux Falls hotel. He added another event participant's home had been "raided" though he did not specify who had performed the raid.

He did, however, suggest Dominion Voting Systems and "antifa" could have been behind both incidents.

"This is where our country's gone. You take away the free speech. So they go after me. And they're going, 'Well, we try and crush his company and take everything from him.' And then they go after [me] physically."
"Now I've got to go around with a bodyguard. And I don't like bodyguards. I like to have American freedom to drive around, to do what I want, to not worry, to be able to take pictures with people."

Lindell made his claim not long after making headlines after he dashed off stage as news outlets reported a judge had allowed a $1.3 billion defamation lawsuit filed against him by Dominion Voting Systems to proceed.

In February, Dominion sued Lindell, arguing he defamed the company by promoting the baseless conspiracy theory falsely claiming Dominion conspired with foreign powers to rig voting machines to stop ex-President Donald Trump from winning the 2020 election.

The company seeks more than $651 million in punitive damages as well as a further $651.7 million in compensation from Lindell.

More from News

Pam Bondi
Tom Williams/CQ-Roll Call, Inc via Getty Images

Photo Of Epstein Victims Standing Behind Pam Bondi As She Ignores Them Goes Viral—And It's One For The History Books

Attorney General Pam Bondi's appearance before the House Judiciary Committee will now forever be associated with a viral photo captured by Getty Images photographer Roberto Schmidt showing several victims of the late financier, sex trafficker, and pedophile Jeffrey Epstein raising their hands to signal that Bondi and the Justice Department had ignored their accounts.

Democrats repeatedly pressed Bondi over what they described as her dismissive posture toward the crimes of Epstein and the influential figures named in recently released files.

Keep ReadingShow less
Margot Robbie attends the "Wuthering Heights" Australian Premiere at State Theatre in Sydney, Australia.
Don Arnold/WireImage via Getty Images

Fans Horrified After Margot Robbie Reveals Weight-Shaming 'Gift' She Once Got From Male Costar

Margot Robbie is reflecting on a moment from early in her career that still stings.

The Australian actor and producer appeared on Complex’s GOAT Talk series on February 9, where she sat down with Charli XCX to discuss her career, romance films, and the worst gift she has ever received. What followed was a candid story about a male costar who handed her something that felt less like a present and more like a pointed message.

Keep ReadingShow less
Screenshot from Redditor Bulgingpants' Reddit post
u/Bulgingpants/Reddit

Restaurant Sparks Heated Debate After Adding Mandatory 20% No-Tipping Fee To Diners' Checks

Tipping culture is an incredibly divisive topic, leading people to question if customers and restaurant guests should be made responsible for the livelihood of those who serve them their meals at these establishments.

Redditor Bulgingpants added fuel to the fire when they shared a receipt in the "End Tipping" subReddit from a restaurant called Burdell in Oakland, California, remarking:

Keep ReadingShow less
Screenshots from @hackedliving's TikTok video
@hackedliving/TikTok

Viral Video Of Delivery Robot Maneuvering Around Unhoused Man In Miami Is Honestly So Dystopian

Technology is here to make our lives more convenient and successful, but it has a chilling way of calling out problems that we're experiencing.

In a TikTok video recorded by TikToker @hackedliving, an delivery robot named "Akira" was seen rolling down a sidewalk in Miami, eyes blinking as it approached its destination.

Keep ReadingShow less
'Dawson's Creek' cast
Warner Bros./Getty Images

'Dawson's Creek' Stars Lead Poignant Tributes To James Van Der Beek After His Tragic Death At 48

After revealing to the public in November 2025 that he was battling colorectal cancer, James Van Der Beek passed away on Wednesday, February 11, 2026, at the age of 48.

Fans became concerned last December about the severity of his condition when Van Der Beek was unable to appear at the Dawson's Creek reunion at New York's Richard Rodgers Theatre, due to having multiple illnesses at once because of his weakened immune system.

Keep ReadingShow less