Skip to content
Search AI Powered

Latest Stories

Beyoncé Takes Matters Into Her Own Hands After 'Ivy Park' Business Partner Is Accused Of Harassment And Racial Abuse

Beyoncé Takes Matters Into Her Own Hands After 'Ivy Park' Business Partner Is Accused Of Harassment And Racial Abuse
Kevin Winter/Getty Images for Coachella
Make us preferred on Google

As she once famously put it, "Boy bye," and this time she means it: Beyonce has bought out her business partner and sent him on his way.


Beyonce's "athleisure" apparel line, Ivy Park, will no longer be sold in "fast fashion" retailer Topshop's stores, as Beyoncé has parted ways with her partner in the label, British billionaire and Topshop owner Philip Green. In a statement, the company said, "After discussions of almost a year, Parkwood has acquired 100% of the Ivy Park brand. Topshop/Arcadia will fulfil the existing orders." Beyonce and Green created Ivy Park in 2014 and officially launched the brand in 2016.

The move comes on the heels of a recent scandal plaguing Green as he has attempted to duck allegations of sexual harassment, bullying and racism made by current and former employees of Topshop parent company Arcadia Group. A British politician revealed that Green obtained an injunction against British newspaper the Daily Telegraph to keep the allegations quiet. According to The Guardian, Green also paid several employees with seven-figure "hush money" deals to keep quiet about the allegations.

Beyonce isn't the only celebrity to part ways with Green: British reality TV star Nancy Dell'Olio has come forward with sexual harassment allegations of her own, and American Idol judge Simon Cowell has also kicked Green out of his company, Syco.

The scandal has been likened to a "British #MeToo," with Green playing the role of Harvey Weinstein. Green denies all the allegations.

Certainly not the sort of stuff an outspoken feminist and social justice activist like Beyoncé is going to tolerate. On social media, people applauded Queen Bey for taking her brand into her own hands.











Guess she really meant it when she told women everywhere to, "Make your check, come at they neck, disrespect us no they won't."

H/T Dazed, Elle

More from Entertainment/celebrities

Screenshots of Tim Pool and Mason
Surrounded/Jubilee

Right-Wing Podcaster Storms Off Debate Show Set After Being Epically Called Out For Grifting Off Of 'Civil War' Claims

Right-wing podcaster Tim Pool was widely mocked after storming off the set of the debate series Surrounded when he was grilled over his constant claims that the United States is tracking towards a "civil war."

Pool recently appeared in Jubilee’s series, where progressive commentator Mason challenged his repeated warnings that the U.S. could be heading toward a “civil war.”

Keep ReadingShow less
Scrreenshot of Jon Ossoff; Donald Trump and Natalie Harp
@Acyn/X; Mandel Ngan/AFP via Getty Images

Jon Ossoff Rips Trump During Speech With Brutal Dig About His Problematic Relationship With Fawning Young Aide

Georgia Democratic Senator Jon Ossoff took aim at President Donald Trump's problematic relationship with his young aide Natalie Harp during a campaign speech on Sunday.

Last month, Trump reportedly took extraordinary security precautions during a trip to Turkey, secretly switching from Air Force One to a military aircraft after an alleged threat. Although he was publicly seen boarding the presidential jet, he was later transported to the military plane concealed inside a catering truck.

Keep ReadingShow less
Screenshots of Donald Trump and John Teichert
Fox News

Trump Just Threatened To 'Bomb The Sh*t Out Of' Oman—And Even Fox News Is Flabbergasted

Even Fox News is stunned after President Donald Trump threatened to "bomb the sh*t out of" Oman if the country "gets in the way" of talks between the U.S. and Iran.

Trump’s remarks came amid stalled U.S.-Iran negotiations and separate talks between Iran and Oman over how commercial shipping could resume through the Strait of Hormuz. Fox News correspondent Trey Yingst reported that Trump warned the U.S. would attack Oman if it interfered with American efforts, though Fox did not release audio of the interview.

Keep ReadingShow less
Screenshot of Donald Trump speaking at rally
@Acyn/X

MAGA Rally Crowd Applauds After Trump Says He'll 'Never Apologize' For Higher Gas Prices In Surreal Viral Video

President Donald Trump was met with applause from supporters in a surreal moment at a MAGA rally on Long Island, New York, after he told attendees he'd "never apologize" for higher gas costs due to his war with Iran.

A recent Gallup poll found that 55 percent of respondents felt their finances were worsening, a level of pessimism exceeding that seen during both the COVID-19 pandemic and the 2008 financial crisis. This comes as the highly unpopular war in Iran continues to rage, sending gas prices surging. Americans have spent an additional $59 billion on fuel since Trump launched the war.

Keep ReadingShow less