Skip to content
Search AI Powered

Latest Stories

Furious Kid Rock Fans Trash Venue After North Dakota Concert Canceled Due To 'High Winds'

Furious Kid Rock Fans Trash Venue After North Dakota Concert Canceled Due To 'High Winds'
Gary Miller/Getty Images, TMZ/YouTube
Make us preferred on Google

Concertgoers peeved over the sudden cancellation of Kid Rock's performance at the North Dakota state fair began trashing the venue–which led to one audience member being detained by police.

The 51-year-old songwriter and rapper–whose real name is Robert James Ritchie and also goes by Bobby Shazam–canceled his show on Friday in Minot, North Dakota, at the last minute due to "high winds."


Footage obtained by TMZ showed concertgoers hurling bottles at the stage in response to the inconvenience.

One audience member was seen being tackled after getting up on stage and being led away across the parking lot in handcuffs.

You can watch the mayhem, here.

Kid Rock Cancels Show, Audience Trashes Venue | TMZ youtu.be


Social media users commented on how the snubbed fans reacted to the cancellation.









Kid Rock wrote a statement on Twitter expressing his regret for shortchanging his fans.

"SO PISSED OFF we could not play for a sold out crowd tonight in Minot, ND (because of high winds)," he tweeted, adding, "I know it sucks but none of us can control mother nature."
"Please be safe leaving and take care of each other. -Kid Rock."

Prior to news of Kid Rock's canceled performance, the crowd had been watching Night Ranger perform as the opening act for over two hours.

An officer from the Ward County Sheriff's Department then broke the news to concertgoers, informing them that the headline act, Kid Rock, was not going to be performing.

On Facebook, the WCSD made it clear not to shoot the messenger.

They issued the following statement.

"The Sheriff's Department would like to clarify to tonight's concert fans that the decision to cancel the Kid Rock concert was not made by the Sheriff's Department."
"The Sheriff simply announced the cancellation. We did not cancel the show."

Displeased fans had some words for the singer.

Others saw the glass half full.





The "Don't Tell Me How to Live" singer is known to be difficult when it comes to showing up for fans at his concerts.

When he previously announced his "Bad Reputation" tour, he eliminated certain venues that imposed pandemic rules conflicting with his view on COVID-19 mandates.

"There's been a lot of talk about vaccine mandates and venues," he said in a video shared on his Facebook page.

"People saying, 'I'm not going to that venue because the vaccine mandate' and this, that and the other. Trust me. We've done all our research on this and the consensus says that all this is gonna be done."
"If there are any of these venues — I'm not aware of any, but if there are any, they're gonna be gone by the time we get to your city."

He continued:

"If they're not, trust me, you don't have to worry. You'll be getting your money back because I won't be showing up, either."

"If you think I'm gonna sit out there and sing, 'Don't Tell Me How to Live' and 'We the People' while people are holding up their f'king vaccine cards," he said.

More from Entertainment/music

Screenshot of Abby Philip and Scott Jennings
CNN

CNN Just Played A Montage Of Trump Attacking Women To Call Out Scott Jennings' Selective Outrage—And His Reaction Speaks Volumes

After conservative commentator Scott Jennings tried to cry foul over Georgia Democratic Senator Jon Ossoff's quip about President Donald Trump's problematic relationship with his aide Natalie Harp, CNN highlighted his selective outrage by playing a montage of Trump attacking various women.

Ossoff drew attention to the Trump-Harp relationship while discussing U.S. Navy sailors who have complained about the conditions aboard the USS Abraham Lincoln, which has been deployed in the Middle East since November of 2025.

Keep Reading Show less
Screenshot of Donald Trump
Fox News

Trump Dragged After Bragging That He's 'Very Good At Flagpoles' In Bizarre Video

President Donald Trump was widely mocked after randomly boasting that he's "very good at flagpoles" while discussing his various White House construction projects with members of the press.

Trump, per CNN's Kasie Hunt, "spent 32 minutes… explaining in painstaking detail the changes that he’s bringing to the People’s House.” And at one point, he bragged about the “two beautiful flag poles on both sides of the White House.”

Keep Reading Show less
Screenshot of Sean Hannity with Darline Graham during broadcast
Fox News

Sean Hannity Hit With Brutal Reminder After He Defends Darline Graham's Lack Of National Security Knowledge

Fox News personality Sean Hannity was called out for his hypocrisy after defending Republican Senate candidate Darline Graham's stunning debate admission that "national security is not my thing."

Last month, Darline Graham was appointed by Governor Henry McMaster to temporarily fill the Senate seat previously occupied by her brother, the late Senator Lindsey Graham. President Donald Trump backed her candidacy for a full six-year term.

Keep Reading Show less
Screenshots from @Rainmaker1973's video
@Rainmaker1973/X

Man At Beach With Metal Detector Becomes Internet Hero After Helping Woman Find Her Lost Engagement Ring

As beautiful as sandy beaches are, they're like quicksand for jewelry and keys, so if someone drops their ring or necklace or house key into the sand, there's a pretty good chance that it's gone forever.

Fortunately for one engaged couple, a man was using his metal detector and was able to help when the woman dropped her engagement ring in the sand.

Keep Reading Show less
Screenshots from @ocjusticeinitiative's Instagram video
@ocjusticeinitiative/Instagram

Indian-American Man Floored After Stranger Gives Him Racist 'Compliment' In Infuriating Viral Video

Sometimes, people are so racist, it's hard to tell if they're just that hatefully racist, or if they're intentionally trying to bait innocent people for views.

A woman approached an Indian-American man in a restaurant while he was enjoying a meal with his daughters, and she pretended to compliment him—but it was totally backhanded.

Keep Reading Show less