Skip to content
Search AI Powered

Latest Stories

Supermarket Shooter Tells Good Guy With A Gun That 'Whites Don't Shoot Whites' After Shooting 2 Victims

Supermarket Shooter Tells Good Guy With A Gun That 'Whites Don't Shoot Whites' After Shooting 2 Victims
@CNN/Twitter

A man opened fire at a Kroger grocery store in Louisville, Kentucky, on Wednesday afternoon.

He killed two people.


The 51-year-old man reportedly encountered another man armed with a gun outside the store in the parking lot and told him:

"Whites don't shoot Whites."



Jeffersontown Police Chief Sam Rogers told Wave 3 News that the killer walked into the suburban grocery store and fired multiple shots at a man and then proceeded to shoot a woman outside the store.

News sources confirmed that the victims, both of whom were African American, died at the scene.

They were identified as 69-year-old Maurice Stallard and 67-year-old Vicki Lee Jones.


Many angry people expressed their outrage over the hate crime.




According to the arrest report, the gunman brandished his pistol, pulling it from his waistband inside the store, and shot Maurice Stallard in the back of the head. Stallard had been shopping with his grandson at the time.

The killer continued shooting his victim as Stallard lay on the floor.

The arrest report continued detailing what happened after the shooter exited the store.

"Arrested subject then exited the Kroger store being observed by witnesses re-holstering his weapon until he exited. Witnesses and video show the arrested subject draw his pistol again once outside in the parking lot and shoot victim #2 several times causing her death."
"Arrested subject then came into contact with a civilian, carry concealed pistol (CCDW) holder, who challenged the arrested subject, who then began firing wildly at the civilian throughout the parking lot endangering several pedestrian shoppers."

Louisville Mayor Greg Fischer was both "heartbroken" and "angry" over the shooting.



Democratic Representative John Yarmuth also expressed his thoughts regarding the tragedy.

Kroger issued a statement, saying:

"[We] are shocked and saddened by the shooting incident that occurred around 2:30 p.m. ET today. Thanks to the quick response of the local police department, the suspect was apprehended an our store is secure."
"We are cooperating with law enforcement and assisting with their investigation. Our store is closed and will reopen after the investigation concludes. We are referring all other questions to local law enforcement."


The gunman is being charged with two counts of murder and 10 counts of felony wanton endangerment and is being held on a $5 million bond.

He is scheduled for a November 5 preliminary court hearing.

There were no other injuries during the murders of Maurice Stallard and Vickie Lee Jones.

The FBI issued the following statement:

"FBI Louisville is currently assisting the Jeffersontown Police Department in the ongoing investigation into the shooting at a local Jeffersontown Kroger. FBI Louisville is evaluating the evidence to determine if there were any violations of federal law."

H/T - Theroot, Twitter, Wave3

More from Trending

Gavin Newsom; Screenshot of Donald Trump
Justin Sullivan/Getty Images; @Acyn/X

Gavin Newsom Just Trolled Trump Hard For Explaining To Reporters What 'By Sea' Means In Bizarre Video

California Governor Gavin Newsom mocked President Donald Trump after Trump spoke to reporters recently about drugs coming into the U.S. "by sea" before weirdly explaining in detail what he meant by that.

Several days ago, Trump spoke at a Mother's Day event at the White House and claimed "drug traffic coming into our country is way down, and by sea," adding:

Keep Reading Show less
Screenshots of Kaitlan Collins and Jim Jordan
CNN

Kaitlan Collins Calls Out Jim Jordan For Telling Americans Concerned About High Gas Prices 'That's Life'—Then He Denies Saying It

CNN anchor Kaitlan Collins called out Ohio Republican Representative Jim Jordan for telling Americans concerned about high gas prices "That's life," only for him to deny that he'd said it live on air just seconds prior.

Republicans have faced pressure from constituents nationwide to address the rising cost of living, but Americans are feeling pain at the pump now that the Iran war, which the Trump administration kicked off in late February, has prompted a spike in gas prices.

Keep Reading Show less
Screenshot of AI-generated Trump Mobile logo from video
@TrumpMobile/X

New Trump Mobile Promo Video Called Out For Being AI Slop In Hilariously Blunt Fact-Check

Following backlash from MAGA fans who complained they'd not received their Trump Mobile phones or their $100 deposits back, the company announced that it is indeed shipping out the phones soon by releasing a new AI video of what they look like, only to be criticized for revamping a phone that is already on the market.

The Trump Mobile T1 phone was unveiled in June 2025 on the 10th anniversary of Trump’s original presidential campaign launch, marking the Trump brand’s debut in the mobile device and wireless service market. At the time, the company said the phone would be available in August 2025.

Keep Reading Show less
Screenshot of JD Vance; Donald Trump
@Acyn/X; Kevin Dietsch/Getty Images

JD Vance Just Said The Quiet Part Out Loud About What Trump Really 'Takes Seriously' As President—And Yep, That Tracks

In his announcement this week that the Trump administration will be withholding $1.3 billion in Medicaid payments from California due to alleged fraud, Vice President JD Vance had people raising their eyebrows after claiming that President Donald Trump "takes fraud seriously."

As part of his role overseeing anti-fraud efforts, Vance said the administration is targeting California because state officials are not taking Medicaid fraud seriously enough. Vance claimed both California and American taxpayers were being “defrauded” and alleged that some patients had been given unnecessary medications after fraudsters encouraged “false prescriptions” and improper treatment.

Keep Reading Show less
Screenshots from @itsgoobz's TikTok video
@itsgoobz/TikTok

Woman Goes Viral After Revealing How She Caught Her Husband Cheating Thanks To His iCloud Account

Cheating is an absolute dealbreaker in most relationships—but when you add three children to the mix, it escalates to a level of betrayal that there's really no coming back from.

It's even worse when the cheater does little to apologize for or even acknowledge what they have done.

Keep Reading Show less