Skip to content
Search AI Powered

Latest Stories

Fox News Just Fired a Contributor For His Offensive Tweets About Christine Blasey Ford and Brett Kavanaugh's Other Accusers

Fox News Just Fired a Contributor For His Offensive Tweets About Christine Blasey Ford and Brett Kavanaugh's Other Accusers
Judge Brett Kavanaugh testifies to the Senate Judiciary Committee during his Supreme Court confirmation hearing in the Dirksen Senate Office Building on Capitol Hill September 27, 2018 in Washington, DC. (Photo by Win McNamee/Getty Images)

Keep it classy.

Fox News has fired contributor Kevin Jackson after he called Dr. Christine Blasey Ford and other women "lying skanks" for accusing Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh of sexual misconduct.

“Kevin Jackson has been terminated as a contributor,” a Fox spokesperson said in a statement. “His comments on today’s hearings were reprehensible and do not reflect the values of FOX News.”


Jackson was tweeting during the Senate Judiciary Committee hearing in which Dr. Ford testified that Kavanaugh sexually assaulted her when they were both in high school. Ford recalled Kavanaugh held her down and grinded his body against her as he tried to remove her bathing suit.

Jackson responded to Dr. Ford's testimony with several sexually demeaning tweets which predominantly attacked her appearance, at one point describing her as "rode hard and put up wet."

At one point, he claimed that the FBI should investigate "SEX PARTIES" at Dr. Ford's residence:

In a now-deleted tweet, Jackson said of Dr. Ford: "Dang girl, stop opening your legs and OPEN A BOOK!"

But it was his tweets referring to Dr. Ford, Deborah Ramirez, and Julie Swetnick––the three women who have accused Kavanaugh of assault––as "Lying skanks" that prompted the strongest reaction.

Jackson described "leftist women" as "skanky for the most part."

News of the firing spread fast.

Fox News has been embroiled in sexual harassment and assault scandals before. The company's late CEO Roger Ailes and former anchor, Bill O'Reilly, exited the network after accusations against them. Both men denied the allegations.

Although Fox has since moved more women into significant leadership positions––for example, the chief executive officer, chief financial officer, ad sales chief and public relations head are all women––the network has been accused of condoning and perpetrating the exact behavior which compels survivors of sexual assault to remain silent.

Earlier this week, Fox News anchor Tucker Carlson said in a segment with liberal radio host Ethan Bearman that Dr. Ford bears the responsibility of not protecting the other women from sexual assault.

"Sex offenders tend to commit serial sex crimes. Doesn't she have an obligation to tell someone to stop him from doing it if he is a fact a sex criminal? Where's her obligation here? What about the rest of us?" he asked.

He continued: “And I know it’s hard, but why don’t we have a right to know? If there’s a rapist on the loose, if you don’t tell anybody … if Bernie Madoff rips you off and you don’t tell his other investors … you’re part of the problem, are you not?”

Carlson's comments prompted Media Matters to call for an advertiser boycott.

Last week, Fox News commentator Jesse Watters, appearing on “The Five,” accused Dr. Ford

of “not being a true victim.”

“I don’t want to cast any doubt on her allegations,” Watters told co-host Greg Gutfeld, “but the way they are dragging this out now it’s become so political, Greg, that it’s gotten away from the actual alleged crime. And now it’s about the process and the nomination of this guy. She’s not doing things– the Democrats aren’t doing things in a way that people would do if she was a true victim.”

He continued:

If you go out and you say the first thing, you hear Kavanaugh’s name, you call The Washington Post and then you call your congresswoman and then you call Dianne Feinstein and you say you don’t want to come forward because you want to be anonymous but at the same time you take a polygraph test, and when they ask you how did you pay for the polygraph, you don’t say how you paid for it… It’s just way, way too suspicious to what’s going on. I wanted to believe her. I still kind of believe she believes something happened but it doesn’t sit right.”

Although Watters joins the chorus of Republicans, particularly Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, who’ve criticized the way Democrats have handled the allegations, many have pointed out that Dr. Ford did not, from the outset, want her name to become public knowledge.

In truth, Ford had sent a letter to Feinstein and anonymously tipped off the Washington Post back in July, but had requested that her identity remain a secret, citing fears of what publicity might mean for her and her family amid the task of having to rehash the assault in the public eye. Feinstein chose to honor Ford’s request for anonymity. Ford only came forward after The Intercept reported that Feinstein had a letter describing an incident involving Kavanaugh and a woman while they were in high school in her possession and was refusing to share it with her colleagues.

More from News

Keith Ervin
WJHL/YouTube

Tennessee High Schooler Rips Into 'Cowards' On School Board For Not Firing Colleague Who Called Her 'Hot' In Scathing Takedown

A Tennessee community is in an uproar after a school board member has been allowed to keep his job after making an inappropriate comment to a high schooler.

Washington County high schooler Hannah Campbell delivered a scathing takedown of board member Keith Ervin, who called her "hot" during a public meeting in April.

Keep ReadingShow less
Donald Trump
Kevin Dietsch/Getty Images

Trump Claims The White House Was 'A Sh*t House' When He Moved Back In—And Everyone Had The Same Response

MAGA Republican President Donald Trump has made significant, controversial changes to the White House since he took up residence for his second term on January 20, 2025.

The renovations in just over one year include installing pavers to replace the grass in the Rose Garden, adding gold decor throughout the building and especially in the Oval Office, renovating the Lincoln bathroom to add marble and more gold fixtures, adding gold signs for White House features like it's one of Trump's resorts, hanging a plethora of massive portraits of himself in gaudy gold frames, and demolishing the entire East Wing of the building to erect a self-described monument to himself, an unpopular golden ballroom that will dwarf the rest of the building.

Keep ReadingShow less
Trump Mobile phone; Screenshot of Trump supporter complaining about Trump Mobile
Joe Raedle/Getty Images; @codenamesteev/TikTok

MAGA Melts Down Hard After Learning They May Never Get Their 'Trump Mobile' Phones—Or Their Deposits Back

MAGA fans who signed up to get Trump Mobile T1 phones nearly a year ago are furious after learning there's no guarantee they'll ever get the phones they put down deposits for—and that these same deposits are now being described as merely a "conditional opportunity."

The Trump Mobile T1 phone was unveiled in June 2025 on the 10th anniversary of Trump’s original presidential campaign launch, marking the Trump brand’s debut in the mobile device and wireless service market. At the time, the company said the phone would be available in August.

Keep ReadingShow less
Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
UChicago Institute of Politics/YouTube

People Are Applauding AOC's Refreshing Take On Her Political 'Ambition' After She Was Called Out As A 'Likely 2028 Presidential Candidate'

When asked about her future political ambitions during an appearance at the Institute of Politics at the University of Chicago, New York Democratic Representative Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez was notably candid, saying her "ambition is to change this country," as she ripped a Washington Post editorial that tried to knock her down a peg for her take on the morality of billionaires.

The progressive is not currently considered the frontrunner in early 2028 Democratic primary polling but some surveys suggest she has already emerged as a serious contender in what is expected to be a crowded field.

Keep ReadingShow less
Chelsea Handler unleashed one of the night’s most brutal roasts on Tony Hinchcliffe during Netflix’s The Roast of Kevin Hart.
Netflix / The Roast of Kevin Hart

Chelsea Handler Destroys MAGA Comedian With Hilariously Brutal Jokes At Kevin Hart's Roast—And We're Cheering

Chelsea Handler brought the heat to Netflix’s The Roast of Kevin Hart Sunday night, and Tony Hinchcliffe ended up taking some of the night’s most brutal hits.

Handler wasted little time zeroing in on Hinchcliffe, the controversial comedian who has repeatedly sparked backlash over jokes about George Floyd and Puerto Rico. She delivered a string of savage punchlines that left the audience roaring while the comic sat visibly unimpressed.

Keep ReadingShow less