Skip to content
Search AI Powered

Latest Stories

A 'Breaking Bad' Movie Starring Aaron Paul Is Coming, And We Are So Ready For It

A 'Breaking Bad' Movie Starring Aaron Paul Is Coming, And We Are So Ready For It
Amanda Edwards/WireImage; @azalben (Twitter)
Make us preferred on Google

Fasten your seatbelts, Breaking Bad fans, because the show's about to get a sequel film.


Rumors of the project have circulated since Breaking Bad ended a stellar five year run on AMC back in 2013. It's now been confirmed: sources told The Hollywood Reporter that the feature length movie will revolve around Jesse Pinkman, played by actor Aaron Paul, who won three Emmy Awards for his work on the show.

Sources confirmed that Netflix will have first rights to the project, which will air on AMC afterward. The film will be scripted and directed by Breaking Bad creator Vince Gilligan and produced with the help of franchise collaborators Mark Johnson and Melissa Bernstein.

The film will follow the escape of a kidnapped man on a quest for freedom. For those of you who remember the Breaking Bad finale "Felina," Jesse flees in Todd's (Jesse Plemons) El Camino after Walter (Bryan Cranston) frees him from the neo-Nazi gang that killed his brother-in-law Hank (Dean Norris) and took Jesse captive.

It was a pretty gorgeous moment, seeing Jesse make his escape.

Jesse Pinkman's final scene www.youtube.com

For those of you who still have doubts, Bryan Cranston has also confirmed that the Breaking Bad film will happen. It's "unclear" whether Walter White will appear in the sequel (he is dead, after all) but Cranston said he'd happily jump aboard if Gilligan asked him:

"It's a great story and there are a lot of people who felt that they wanted to see some kind of completion to some of these storylines that were left open [in the series finale]. This idea, from what I'm told, gets into those — at least a couple of the character show were not completed, as far as their journey.

I don't know if there's an appearance — flashbacks, flash forwards — but I'm excited about it because it's Breaking Bad and it was the greatest professional period of my life and I can't wait to see all those people again, even if I just come by to visit."

The announcement brings Breaking Bad full circle for Netflix:


Fans and thrilled:




Our minds are already whirring with excitement. Will Walt show up in flashbacks? Will we get to follow up with Jesse's parents? Will Skyler White, Walter White, Jr. and baby Holly make an appearance? Will Saul Goodman somehow mess things up?

We're waiting for this as patiently as we can, Netflix, which is to say, not at all.

More from

Screenshots of Tim Pool and Mason
Surrounded/Jubilee

Right-Wing Podcaster Storms Off Debate Show Set After Being Epically Called Out For Grifting Off Of 'Civil War' Claims

Right-wing podcaster Tim Pool was widely mocked after storming off the set of the debate series Surrounded when he was grilled over his constant claims that the United States is tracking towards a "civil war."

Pool recently appeared in Jubilee’s series, where progressive commentator Mason challenged his repeated warnings that the U.S. could be heading toward a “civil war.”

Keep Reading Show less
Scrreenshot of Jon Ossoff; Donald Trump and Natalie Harp
@Acyn/X; Mandel Ngan/AFP via Getty Images

Jon Ossoff Rips Trump During Speech With Brutal Dig About His Problematic Relationship With Fawning Young Aide

Georgia Democratic Senator Jon Ossoff took aim at President Donald Trump's problematic relationship with his young aide Natalie Harp during a campaign speech on Sunday.

Last month, Trump reportedly took extraordinary security precautions during a trip to Turkey, secretly switching from Air Force One to a military aircraft after an alleged threat. Although he was publicly seen boarding the presidential jet, he was later transported to the military plane concealed inside a catering truck.

Keep Reading Show less
Screenshots of Donald Trump and John Teichert
Fox News

Trump Just Threatened To 'Bomb The Sh*t Out Of' Oman—And Even Fox News Is Flabbergasted

Even Fox News is stunned after President Donald Trump threatened to "bomb the sh*t out of" Oman if the country "gets in the way" of talks between the U.S. and Iran.

Trump’s remarks came amid stalled U.S.-Iran negotiations and separate talks between Iran and Oman over how commercial shipping could resume through the Strait of Hormuz. Fox News correspondent Trey Yingst reported that Trump warned the U.S. would attack Oman if it interfered with American efforts, though Fox did not release audio of the interview.

Keep Reading Show less
Screenshot of Donald Trump speaking at rally
@Acyn/X

MAGA Rally Crowd Applauds After Trump Says He'll 'Never Apologize' For Higher Gas Prices In Surreal Viral Video

President Donald Trump was met with applause from supporters in a surreal moment at a MAGA rally on Long Island, New York, after he told attendees he'd "never apologize" for higher gas costs due to his war with Iran.

A recent Gallup poll found that 55 percent of respondents felt their finances were worsening, a level of pessimism exceeding that seen during both the COVID-19 pandemic and the 2008 financial crisis. This comes as the highly unpopular war in Iran continues to rage, sending gas prices surging. Americans have spent an additional $59 billion on fuel since Trump launched the war.

Keep Reading Show less