Skip to content
Search AI Powered

Latest Stories

Tucker Carlson Said 'I Hate Trump Passionately' In Private Texts—And We're Grabbing The Popcorn

Tucker Carlson and Donald Trump
Rich Graessle/Icon Sportswire via Getty Images

It was revealed in text transcripts amid the Dominion Voting Systems lawsuit against Fox News that Carlson privately vented his hatred of the former President to a colleague.

Make us preferred on Google

When it comes to certain conservatives turning a blind eye to former Republican President Donald Trump's numerous indiscretions–including misuse of public funds, sexual misconduct, failure to disclose vital information, and repeated violation of ethics– even they have their limits of keeping up with the charade in favor of the GOP.

It turns out Fox News host Tucker Carlson–who for years has been publicly ingratiating himself with the beleaguered twice-impeached President as an ally and has frequently parroted Trump's misinformed rhetoric on Fox programs–has privately expressed his extreme hatred of Trump.


Carlson's real thoughts about 45 came to light with the release of text transcripts mentioned in legal documents as part of Dominion Voting Systems' $1.6 billion defamation lawsuit against Fox News.

The lawsuit alleged the hosts at Fox amplified conspiracy theories that Dominion's voting machines were used to rig the 2020 Presidential election against Trump.

According to text transcripts, Carlson texted an unnamed recipient and said of Trump:

“I hate him passionately."

The texts Carlson sent on January 4, 2021 revealed that he couldn't wait for Trump to leave the White House.

“We are very, very close to being able to ignore Trump most nights. I truly can’t wait.” he said.

The Daily Beast political correspondent Will Sommer shared a screenshot of some of the redacted text exchange.

@willsommer/Twitter

News of Carlson backstabbing Trump was especially jaw-dropping given his propensity for downplaying the Trump-incited violence that unfolded at the U.S. Capitol building on January 6, 2021.

The MAGA mob wreaked havoc inside the Capitol after being emboldened by Trump's false claim of a stolen 2020 Presidential election–a narrative that was perpetually pushed by Fox.

Carlson recently shared selected Capitol surveillance footage of that day obtained from Republican House Speaker Kevin McCarthy and inaccurately portrayed the violent protest as a peaceful gathering of "sightseers"–even though the building had been closed to the public due to the pandemic.

Not everyone was surprised about Carlson's fake devotion to Trump and total lack of dignity.








Also mentioned in the documents pertaining to the lawsuit against Fox were private emails from the co-chairman of the Fox Corporation, Rupert Murdoch, who wondered if the conservative network's hosts like Sean Hannity and Laura Ingraham over-delivered with their misinformed take on the 2020 presidential election.

"Maybe Sean and Laura went too far," Murdoch said in a January 21, 2021 email to Fox News CEO Suzanne Scott.

"All very well for Sean to tell you he was in despair about Trump but what did he tell his viewers?”

Last month, the media mogul testified under oath that the Fox News hosts had endorsed the false narrative of a stolen election, which wound up discrediting the network's best line of defense against the voting machine manufacturer.

Murdoch, who said he saw no evidence of Dominion tampering with the votes in the 2020 election to disadvantage Trump, maintained that the inaccurate claims about January 6 were endorsed by the network hosts that he mentioned by name–not by Fox News as an entity.

A trial for the defamation case is expected to begin in April

More from People/donald-trump

Screenshot of Mark Carney; Donald Trump
@sarobertson_/X; Aaron Schwartz/AFP via Getty Images

Canadian Prime Minister Mark Carney Trolls Trump With Perfect 'Conspiracy' Joke After Technical Glitch During Speech

Canadian Prime Minister Mark Carney had people laughing after he made a clever "conspiracy" joke aimed at President Donald Trump after his teleprompter cut out mid-speech on Wednesday.

Carney was addressing the press and supporters as part of his government's pledge to build more rental homes. A press release announced that "over the next three years, Canada’s new government, in partnership with the City of Toronto, will invest over $2.7 billion to build more than 18 housing projects across Toronto."

Keep ReadingShow less
Nurse Hadley Vlahos
@nursehadley/TikTok

TikToker Speaks Out About Just How Difficult It Is To Get A Divorce In Mississippi—And Wow

While we're well into the 21st century, it's becoming increasingly difficult in the United States for women to execute what should be basic social rights, like getting a divorce. But states like Mississippi and most of the "Bible Belt" are making it practically impossible for people like Nurse Hadley Vlahos to fully separate from a former partner.

Though Vlahos is known on TikTok and YouTube for being a hospice nurse and wrote about end-of-life care in her New York Times bestselling book, The In-Between with How to Let Go to follow, she's now dedicating much more of her platform to documenting her three-year process of just filing for divorce, not including all that happened in the years before and in the year and a half since.

Keep ReadingShow less
Screenshot of Donald Trump
C-SPAN

Trump's Bonkers Quip About What He'd Do If He Coached In The WNBA Just Resurfaced—And It's A Doozy

President Donald Trump is raising eyebrows again after a resurfaced clip showed him trying to bring NBA star LeBron James into the debate around transgender athletes while mocking the WNBA.

The WNBA has been at the center of controversy after Indiana Fever player Sophie Cunningham said she wants "to protect young girls in a locker room, or young girls in sport who shouldn’t have to go against biological men.” She called her beliefs "common sense," stressing that "it’s really important to protect children, and that’s little girls who are also involved in that category."

Keep ReadingShow less
Billie Eilish
Savion Washington/FilmMagic/Getty Images

Photos Of Billie Eilish From Her Upcoming Movie Just Dropped—And Fans Barely Recognize Her

The latest film adaptation of Sylvia Plath's The Bell Jar is led by Women Talking and Splice director Sarah Polley.

As of March, Billie Eilish was cast in the leading role, Esther Greenwood, who goes through a form of mental burnout and psychosis over the course of the book, with a plot that becomes increasingly unhinged and unreliable.

Keep ReadingShow less
Screenshot of Donald Trump
Fox News

Trump Hit With Reality Check After Giving Himself An 'A+' On The Economy In Delusional Interview

President Donald Trump was criticized after he claimed in an interview with Fox News that he should be given an "A+" for the current economy after claiming the "costs are all coming down now."

A recent Gallup poll found that 55 percent of respondents felt their finances were worsening, a level of pessimism exceeding that seen during both the COVID-19 pandemic and the 2008 financial crisis. This comes as the highly unpopular war in Iran continues to rage, sending gas prices surging. Americans have spent an additional $59 billion on fuel since Trump launched the war.

Keep ReadingShow less