Skip to content
Search AI Powered

Latest Stories

That Awkward Moment Vivek Signaled He Won't Be Donating To Trump's Campaign

Screenshot of Vivek Ramaswamy; Donald Trump
Fox News; Michael Gonzalez/Getty Images

When Neil Cavuto asked Vivek Ramaswamy whether he'd be contributing financially to Donald Trump's campaign, Vivek made it pretty clear that the answer would be no.

Biotech entrepreneur and former GOP presidential hopeful Vivek Ramaswamy was mocked online after he awkwardly signaled he would not be contributing financially to former President Donald Trump's ongoing presidential campaign during a Fox News interview.

Anchor Neil Cavuto inquired about the possibility of Ramaswamy financially supporting Trump's campaign amid news of Trump's reported meeting with Elon Musk and other GOP donors over the weekend as the Trump campaign faces financial challenges.


Ramaswamy downplayed concerns about Trump's financial situation—and said he would commit to a surrogate role rather than financial assistance.

You can watch their exchange in the video below.

Cavuto asked:

“You’re a very successful businessman—a biotech entrepreneur—and you’ve made hundreds of millions of dollars. We’re told that Donald Trump has asked Elon Musk for some support. I don’t know if that’s true or not. Elon Musk made it clear that he’s not giving to either Joe Biden or Donald Trump."
“I’m just wondering, if he were to go to you and say, ‘All right, can you loan my campaign some money?’ What would you say?”

Ramaswamy insisted that "Trump is not in need of anybody else’s help or anything else" over Cavuto's observation that "he needs money," adding:

“The beauty of this is you have grassroots supporters. That’s actually been the character of the America First movement. It isn’t a movement of just big check writers, as it is for much of the Democratic Party and the establishment wing of the Republican Party."
"Say no to the politics of yesterday. Say no to the puppetry. The beauty of that America First movement, including what propelled Donald Trump and the America First movement forward, was a bottom-up uprising.”

When asked specifically about whether he would contribute financially, Ramaswamy paused awkwardly before giving a noncommital response:

“I’m going to be a vocal supporter, Neil. And, you know, each of us has a lot of businessmen on the sidelines. I’m focused on the front lines, and some of us have chosen to get in the arena, and that’s where I’m playing.”

Ramaswamy's deflection did not go unnoticed.



Ramaswamy entered the presidential race without any prior political experience.

His campaign, marked by controversy over its endorsement of conspiracy theories, advocated for the end of birthright citizenship and affirmative action. Additionally, he proposed the closure of government agencies such as the Education Department, the Federal Bureau of Investigation, and the Internal Revenue Service.

Despite positioning himself as an outsider aligned with Trump's "America First" agenda, Ramaswamy struggled to gain significant traction and dropped out after placing fourth in the Iowa caucuses. Trump, who secured a resounding victory in Iowa, criticized Ramaswamy, branding him a "fraud" and cautioning Republicans that supporting him would align with the "other side."

More from News/2024-election

Mehcad Brooks (left) and James Van Der Beek (right) are pictured prior to Van Der Beek’s death in February 2026.
Kristina Bumphrey/Variety via Getty Images; Kevin Winter/Getty Images

Close Friend Of James Van Der Beek Slams Critics Of His Family's GoFundMe In Scathing Post

When critics began questioning why a GoFundMe had been launched for James Van Der Beek’s family, actor Mehcad Brooks came ready with a response.

Van Der Beek died February 11 at age 48 following a battle with stage 3 colorectal cancer. In the days after his death, a GoFundMe page organized by family friends was created to support his wife, Kimberly Van Der Beek, and their six children, who organizers said were facing “an uncertain future.”

Keep ReadingShow less
Barack Obama
Scott Olson/Getty Images

Obama Clarifies His Claim On Podcast That Aliens Are 'Real' After Accidentally Sparking Conspiracy Theories

Former President Barack Obama was forced to clarify his claim on liberal influencer Brian Tyler Cohen's YouTube channel that aliens are "real" after unwittingly sparking conspiracy theories online.

Since the 1980s, conspiracy theorists have claimed Area 51 in Nevada hides aliens. The idea exploded in 2019, when millions online jokingly pledged to storm the base to “see them aliens.”

Keep ReadingShow less
Randy Fine
Tom Williams/CQ-Roll Call, Inc via Getty Images

MAGA Rep. Hit With Instant Backlash After Tweeting Truly Vile Post About Muslims And Dogs

Florida Republican Representative Randy Fine is facing harsh criticism after publishing a bigoted tweet that draws a comparison between Muslim people and dogs.

Fine said he was reacting to an online post from Palestinian American activist Nerdeen Kiswani, who wrote that dogs belonged in society but not inside homes, calling them unclean. Kiswani later told NBC News the remark was satirical and part of a local New York debate about dog waste following a recent snowstorm.

Keep ReadingShow less
Hillary Clinton; Donald Trump
Alex Wong/Getty Images; Mandel Ngan/AFP via Getty Images

Hillary Clinton Epically Calls Out 'Disgraceful' Trump For Working With Putin Against Ukraine: 'He Has Betrayed The West'

Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton criticized President Donald Trump and his administration during an exchange at the Munich Security Conference over the weekend, saying Trump has "betrayed the West" with his "disgraceful" handling of Ukraine.

In particular, Clinton called out Trump's often deferential attitude toward Russian President Vladimir Putin, who invaded Ukraine in a "special military operation" in 2022. Clinton said that not only are Putin and Trump "profiting" off Ukrainian "misery," Trump is also looking to Putin as a "model" of what a leader can be, effectively betraying Western values.

Keep ReadingShow less
Miss J. Alexander; Tyra Banks
Netflix; Mark Metcalfe/Getty Images

Fans Upset After 'America's Next Top Model' Favorite J. Alexander Reveals Tyra Banks Didn't Visit Him After His Stroke In 2022

Tyra Banks wanted to share her side of the story and do some big reveals in the Netflix docuseries Reality Check: Inside America's Next Top Model, but if she was hoping the docuseries would improve her image to the public, she was sadly mistaken.

Past model contestants have already gone public about their time on the show, but now, people from behind the scenes, like one of the show's photographers and judges, Nigel Barker, the creative director, Jay Manuel, and judge and runway coach Miss J. Alexander, have all come forward with their experiences, and the history might be darker than we ever expected.

Keep ReadingShow less