Skip to content
Search AI Powered

Latest Stories

Fox News Host Calls Trump's Lack Of Election Fraud Evidence 'Huge Stunning Clear' After Jan 6 Hearing

Fox News Host Calls Trump's Lack Of Election Fraud Evidence 'Huge Stunning Clear' After Jan 6 Hearing
Fox News

Fox News anchor Martha MacCallum said witnesses testifying before the House Select Committee tasked with investigating the January 6, 2021 Capitol riot are demonstrating the "huge, stunning, clear" lack of voter fraud evidence on the part of former Republican President Donald Trump.

Trump has repeatedly and falsely asserted the 2020 general election was stolen from him. Instead, all investigations by the GOP and Trump showed little to no voter fraud in most states, fraud committed by Trump supporters and such a small scale as to not affect Trump’s loss of both the popular and electoral votes.


MacCallum's statements mark a remarkable break from the typical script on Fox News, which faced heavy criticism for continuing to lend credence to Trump's falsehoods and for being the only major broadcasting network to not televise the hearings into the attack.

She acknowledged that Democrats will likely wield this testimony as a powerful political tool in the upcoming midterm elections, which should serve as an indicator of the extent to which Americans either accept or repudiate Trump's narrative.

You can hear what she said in the video below.

MacCallumn said:

"It will be extremely useful in coming campaigns, especially the presidential, when you look back at what we have in terms of the Mike Pence part of all of this."
"So it is a political discussion."
"It is very compelling and the lack of evidence is the huge stunning clear moment here where these people are saying, 'Look I supported you, please give me something to work with,' and it simply doesn’t materialize.”

Her statements quickly took social media by storm.

Many noted the significance of her choice to make statements that so boldly contradict Fox's coverage.



The most compelling witness from that day's hearing was Wandrea "Shaye" Moss, a former Georgia election worker who shared her story about being unfairly targeted by Trump and his personal attorney Rudy Giuliani.

Moss said she and her mother, Ruby Freeman, were working in relative anonymity in Fulton County, Georgia, until Trump got it into his head that Moss and Freeman had been passing around USB ports like "vials of cocaine or heroin" and called Freeman a "professional vote scammer" and a "hustler."

Moss noted that Trump supporters had attempted to barge into her grandmother's home and that she and her mother continue to be targeted, unwitting victims of a lie that has spiraled well out of control.

Trump had openly attempted to circumvent Georgia's electoral process.

Last year, Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger appeared on Good Morning America to discuss a phone call he had with Trump, who had encouraged Raffensperger to help him swing the election in his favor.

Raffensperger was firm that “we have to follow the process, follow the law” and would not overturn the results of a free and fair election despite Trump’s insistence.

During his phone call with Raffensperger, Trump ignored any argument that went against his insistence that he won an election that had already been decided for Democrat Joe Biden. In fact, several recounts—and an audit of the result—determined the election was free and fair.

In short, no widespread election fraud took place.

More from People/donald-trump

dog and cat snuggling together
Krista Mangulsone on Unsplash

Times Pet Owners 'Severely Underestimated' Their Pets' Intelligence

I've lived with cats—because no one owns a feline—most of my life. Some have been very clever creatures while others were real dingbats.

Family members have owned dogs whose talents also ran the gamut.

Keep ReadingShow less
Scott Bessent
Meet the Press/NBC News

Scott Bessent Blasted Over His Bonkers Suggestion For How To Bring Your Own Inflation Rate Down

Continuing to follow the example of MAGA Republican President Donald Trump, Treasury Secretary Scott Bessent appeared on Meet the Press Sunday to blame Democratic President Joe Biden for the financial downturn caused by Trump's tariff fiasco, then lied repeatedly about the state of the economy.

Meet the Press host Kristen Welker played a clip of MAGA Republican Vice President JD Vance telling a conservative audience at a Breitbart News event that Americans owe the Trump administration "a little bit of patience"—apparently while they figure out what tariffs are and how they work since they're rolling back more of them to lower consumer prices despite claiming Trump's tariffs don't affect consumer prices.

Keep ReadingShow less
Lindsay Lohan attends the men's final during day fifteen of the 2025 US Open Tennis Championships at USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center.
Elsa/Getty Images

Lindsay Lohan Is Now Sporting A New Accent—And Fans Aren't Sure What To Make Of It

In a twist freakier than a sequel to Freaky Friday, Lindsay Lohan has debuted yet another new accent—this time at the Fashion Trust Arabia Awards in Doha, Qatar.

Draped in a maroon, jewel-trimmed gown by The New Arrivals Ilkyaz Ozel and accompanied by her husband, Bader Shammas, and their 2-year-old son, Luai, the actress looked serene, elegant, and completely unbothered by the collective whiplash she was about to inflict on the internet.

Keep ReadingShow less
Jameela Jamil
Gilbert Flores/Variety/Getty Images

Jameela Jamil Speaks Out Against The Rise Of The 'Aesthetic Of Emaciation' Among Women In Hollywood

Content Warning: eating disorders, thinness as an aesthetic, emaciation in Hollywood

There's no denying that we've been gifted with some incredible music, television shows, and films this year.

Keep ReadingShow less
Donald Trump; Screenshot of Jackie Chan and Chris Tucker in "Rush Hour 2"
Andrew Caballero-Reynolds/AFP via Getty Images; New Line Cinema

Trump Is Now Using His Presidential Sway To Pressure Studio Into Making 'Rush Hour 4'—And, Huh?

President Trump has reportedly pressured Paramount head Larry Ellison to make another sequel to Rush Hour, his favorite buddy-cop movie, as the company looks to acquire Warner Bros. Discovery.

The first Rush Hour film, starring Jackie Chan and Chris Tucker, was released in 1998, received positive reviews, and made $245 million worldwide. Chan and Tucker returned for two sequels released in 2001 and 2007 respectively.

Keep ReadingShow less