Skip to content
Search AI Powered

Latest Stories

Howard Stern Suggests He May Run Against Trump In 2024—And Knows Just How To 'Beat His A**'

Howard Stern Suggests He May Run Against Trump In 2024—And Knows Just How To 'Beat His A**'
Gilbert Carrasquillo/GC Images/Getty Images; Michael M. Santiago/Getty Images

Noted shock-jock Howard Stern suggested he may run against former President Donald Trump in 2024 and says he knows just how to "beat his ass."

The SiriusXM host says he considers a potential White House bid a "civic duty" if Trump, who lost the 2020 election, seeks another term in office.


You can hear what Stern said in the audio recording below.

Stern suggested he would win by playing that "f***ing clip" of Trump "trying to fix the election over and over again."

His comments were a reference to a call Trump made to Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger, a Republican, during which the former President encouraged Raffensperger to help him swing the election in his favor.

During his phone call with Raffensperger, Trump ignored any argument that went against his insistence that he won an election that had already been decided for Joe Biden, then the President-elect.

By the time of the call, several recounts—and an audit of the result—had already determined that the election was both free and fair.

In response to Stern's claim that he would "beat his [Trump's] ass," his co-host Robin Quivers said that beating Trump in the 2024 election "can't" be left to the Democratic Party.

Stern's suggestion has received a mixed response online, with some cheering him on and others cautioning against it.









On Monday, Trump hinted he would announce a presidential run after next year's midterm elections, which will determine if Democrats manage to retain control of both chambers of the legislature.

Speaking to Fox News, he said "a lot of great people who are thinking about running are waiting for that decision, because they're not going to run if I run."

Trump's advisers have previously instructed him to wait before he makes an official announcement confirming his candidacy.

According to a Washington Post report, which cited individuals familiar with the discussions, advisers who have told the impatient Trump he has to wait before making an announcement are nervous that an early announcement would mobilize Democrats and increase voter turnout.

More from News/2024-election

Gavin Newsom; Sean Duffy
Mauro Pimentel/AFP via Getty Images; Eric Lee/Getty Images

Gavin Newsom Hits Sean Duffy With Gross Reminder After Duffy Tells People To Keep Shoes On During Flights

After Transportation Secretary Sean Duffy spoke out about air travel etiquette and not wearing pajamas or taking your shoes off on an airplane, California Governor Gavin Newsom called him out by reminding him of the time then-presidential candidate Robert F. Kennedy Jr.—now the Health and Human Services Secretary—walked around on a plane barefoot.

Duffy recently appeared at Newark International Airport in New Jersey, to discuss his efforts to “restore courtesy and class to air travel” by arguing that people taking more pride in their appearance on flights.

Keep ReadingShow less
Scott Bessent
Meet the Press/NBC News

Scott Bessent Blasted Over His Bonkers Suggestion For How To Bring Your Own Inflation Rate Down

Continuing to follow the example of MAGA Republican President Donald Trump, Treasury Secretary Scott Bessent appeared on Meet the Press Sunday to blame Democratic President Joe Biden for the financial downturn caused by Trump's tariff fiasco, then lied repeatedly about the state of the economy.

Meet the Press host Kristen Welker played a clip of MAGA Republican Vice President JD Vance telling a conservative audience at a Breitbart News event that Americans owe the Trump administration "a little bit of patience"—apparently while they figure out what tariffs are and how they work since they're rolling back more of them to lower consumer prices despite claiming Trump's tariffs don't affect consumer prices.

Keep ReadingShow less
Lindsay Lohan attends the men's final during day fifteen of the 2025 US Open Tennis Championships at USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center.
Elsa/Getty Images

Lindsay Lohan Is Now Sporting A New Accent—And Fans Aren't Sure What To Make Of It

In a twist freakier than a sequel to Freaky Friday, Lindsay Lohan has debuted yet another new accent—this time at the Fashion Trust Arabia Awards in Doha, Qatar.

Draped in a maroon, jewel-trimmed gown by The New Arrivals Ilkyaz Ozel and accompanied by her husband, Bader Shammas, and their 2-year-old son, Luai, the actress looked serene, elegant, and completely unbothered by the collective whiplash she was about to inflict on the internet.

Keep ReadingShow less
Jameela Jamil
Gilbert Flores/Variety/Getty Images

Jameela Jamil Speaks Out Against The Rise Of The 'Aesthetic Of Emaciation' Among Women In Hollywood

Content Warning: eating disorders, thinness as an aesthetic, emaciation in Hollywood

There's no denying that we've been gifted with some incredible music, television shows, and films this year.

Keep ReadingShow less
Donald Trump; Screenshot of Jackie Chan and Chris Tucker in "Rush Hour 2"
Andrew Caballero-Reynolds/AFP via Getty Images; New Line Cinema

Trump Is Now Using His Presidential Sway To Pressure Studio Into Making 'Rush Hour 4'—And, Huh?

President Trump has reportedly pressured Paramount head Larry Ellison to make another sequel to Rush Hour, his favorite buddy-cop movie, as the company looks to acquire Warner Bros. Discovery.

The first Rush Hour film, starring Jackie Chan and Chris Tucker, was released in 1998, received positive reviews, and made $245 million worldwide. Chan and Tucker returned for two sequels released in 2001 and 2007 respectively.

Keep ReadingShow less