Skip to content
Search AI Powered

Latest Stories

Trump Has Eyes Rolling Out Of Their Sockets After Whining That Twitter Is 'Very Boring' Without Him

Trump Has Eyes Rolling Out Of Their Sockets After Whining That Twitter Is 'Very Boring' Without Him
Eric Thayer/Getty Images
Make us preferred on Google

Former President Donald Trump complained about how boring Twitter must be without him.

Trump was notorious for his incessant rants and frequent spreading of misinformation—including claims of a stolen election—to his 88.7 million followers on Twitter.


The social network platform permanently banned the twice-impeached/one-term President after initially imposing a 12-hour suspension on his account, following the January 6 Capitol insurrection.

On Wednesday, Trump told Newsmax—the conservative news and opinion website run by Newsmax Media—of his thoughts on Twitter without him, saying:

"I understand it's become very boring."

He also falsely claimed:

"Millions of people are leaving it because it's not the same. And I can understand that."

However, a good number of the 330 million active Twitter users still engaging on the platform were happy to disprove his claim.









Others agreed with Trump about Twitter being "boring" without him, but not in the way he would expect.


Trump's final message on Twitter to his followers was:

"To all of those who have asked, I will not be going to the Inauguration on January 20th."

The social media juggernaut said Trump's tweet about refusing to witness Joe Biden's presidential inauguration was "further confirmation that the election was not legitimate" and thought his message to supporters was "encouragement to those potentially considering violent acts."

On January 8 Twitter announced in a blog post:

"After close review of recent Tweets from the @realDonaldTrump account and the context around them — specifically how they are being received and interpreted on and off Twitter — we have permanently suspended the account due to the risk of further incitement of violence."

Trump also currently remains banned from Snapchat, Facebook, and Instagram, but plans to resurrect his social media presence on a platform of his own.

"We'll see what happens," he promised, adding:

"We're negotiating with a number of people and there is also the other option of building your own… you can literally build your own site."

More from People/donald-trump

Screenshots of Tim Pool and Mason
Surrounded/Jubilee

Right-Wing Podcaster Storms Off Debate Show Set After Being Epically Called Out For Grifting Off Of 'Civil War' Claims

Right-wing podcaster Tim Pool was widely mocked after storming off the set of the debate series Surrounded when he was grilled over his constant claims that the United States is tracking towards a "civil war."

Pool recently appeared in Jubilee’s series, where progressive commentator Mason challenged his repeated warnings that the U.S. could be heading toward a “civil war.”

Keep ReadingShow less
Scrreenshot of Jon Ossoff; Donald Trump and Natalie Harp
@Acyn/X; Mandel Ngan/AFP via Getty Images

Jon Ossoff Rips Trump During Speech With Brutal Dig About His Problematic Relationship With Fawning Young Aide

Georgia Democratic Senator Jon Ossoff took aim at President Donald Trump's problematic relationship with his young aide Natalie Harp during a campaign speech on Sunday.

Last month, Trump reportedly took extraordinary security precautions during a trip to Turkey, secretly switching from Air Force One to a military aircraft after an alleged threat. Although he was publicly seen boarding the presidential jet, he was later transported to the military plane concealed inside a catering truck.

Keep ReadingShow less
Screenshots of Donald Trump and John Teichert
Fox News

Trump Just Threatened To 'Bomb The Sh*t Out Of' Oman—And Even Fox News Is Flabbergasted

Even Fox News is stunned after President Donald Trump threatened to "bomb the sh*t out of" Oman if the country "gets in the way" of talks between the U.S. and Iran.

Trump’s remarks came amid stalled U.S.-Iran negotiations and separate talks between Iran and Oman over how commercial shipping could resume through the Strait of Hormuz. Fox News correspondent Trey Yingst reported that Trump warned the U.S. would attack Oman if it interfered with American efforts, though Fox did not release audio of the interview.

Keep ReadingShow less
Screenshot of Donald Trump speaking at rally
@Acyn/X

MAGA Rally Crowd Applauds After Trump Says He'll 'Never Apologize' For Higher Gas Prices In Surreal Viral Video

President Donald Trump was met with applause from supporters in a surreal moment at a MAGA rally on Long Island, New York, after he told attendees he'd "never apologize" for higher gas costs due to his war with Iran.

A recent Gallup poll found that 55 percent of respondents felt their finances were worsening, a level of pessimism exceeding that seen during both the COVID-19 pandemic and the 2008 financial crisis. This comes as the highly unpopular war in Iran continues to rage, sending gas prices surging. Americans have spent an additional $59 billion on fuel since Trump launched the war.

Keep ReadingShow less