Skip to content
Search AI Powered

Latest Stories

George Conway Just Tweeted An Extended Excerpt of Donald Trump's Bonkers Speech About Wind Turbines, and We Totally See Why

George Conway Just Tweeted An Extended Excerpt of Donald Trump's Bonkers Speech About Wind Turbines, and We Totally See Why
Chris Kleponis-Pool/Getty Images, Chip Somodevilla/Getty Images

He didn't even need to comment.

George Conway tweeted an entire section from a speech President Donald Trump gave in Grand Rapids, Michigan, last week in which he claimed that wind turbines cause cancer. He had no commentary to add, though it appears rather clear what he's saying: "This is who we have in charge."

"Hillary [Clinton] wanted to put up wind. Wind. If you―if you have a windmill anywhere near your house, congratulations: Your house just went down 75 percent in value. And they say the noise causes cancer," Trump began, and his speech became only more rambled from there.


It's clear Conway posted this because he believes it bolsters his argument that Trump is in mental decline, and he's certainly not alone in thinking that.

Conway has been a high profile critic of the president for quite some time but Trump had ignored his criticisms until March 20, when he attacked Conway in a tweet.

In his tweet, Trump referred to George Conway as “Mr. Kellyanne Conway,” and ridiculed him as “a stone cold LOSER & husband from hell!”

Conway replied soon after and suggested Trump suffers from a narcissistic personality disorder, which many members of the psychiatric community have also suggested.

When asked about the feud by reporters, Trump said Conway is “a wack job, no question about it.”

“I think he’s doing a tremendous disservice to a wonderful wife. Kellyannne is a wonderful woman, and I call him ‘Mr. Kellyanne,'” he added, reiterating his earlier insult.

Conway's wife, presidential counselor Kellyanne Conway, defended the president not long afterward.Trump, she said, is a “counterpuncher” who was bound to respond when George Conway asserted that he has a mental illness.

“He left it alone for months out of respect for me,” Conway told Politico in a telephone interview. “But you think he shouldn’t respond when somebody, a non-medical professional accuses him of having a mental disorder? You think he should just take that sitting down?”

“Don’t play psychiatrist any more than George should be,” she added. “You’re not a psychiatrist and he’s not, respectfully.”

Kellyanne Conway told Politico that the president has always treated her respectfully.

“The president is obviously defending me,” she said. “He could privately say to me, ‘Honey you’re a distraction. We love you. You’ll always be a part of the family but go be with your kids. They need you. Go make a million dollars an hour. Go do that honey.’ It’s the opposite.”

Although she said she has spoken to Trump about his criticisms of her husband, she says she did so “in passing” and that the media has focused on the feud far more than they have. She did not comment on whether she wants Trump to stop tweeting against her husband. She also pushed back on questions whether Trump’s criticisms of her husband have impacted her job as presidential counselor.

More from People/donald-trump

Mehcad Brooks (left) and James Van Der Beek (right) are pictured prior to Van Der Beek’s death in February 2026.
Kristina Bumphrey/Variety via Getty Images; Kevin Winter/Getty Images

Close Friend Of James Van Der Beek Slams Critics Of His Family's GoFundMe In Scathing Post

When critics began questioning why a GoFundMe had been launched for James Van Der Beek’s family, actor Mehcad Brooks came ready with a response.

Van Der Beek died February 11 at age 48 following a battle with stage 3 colorectal cancer. In the days after his death, a GoFundMe page organized by family friends was created to support his wife, Kimberly Van Der Beek, and their six children, who organizers said were facing “an uncertain future.”

Keep ReadingShow less
Barack Obama
Scott Olson/Getty Images

Obama Clarifies His Claim On Podcast That Aliens Are 'Real' After Accidentally Sparking Conspiracy Theories

Former President Barack Obama was forced to clarify his claim on liberal influencer Brian Tyler Cohen's YouTube channel that aliens are "real" after unwittingly sparking conspiracy theories online.

Since the 1980s, conspiracy theorists have claimed Area 51 in Nevada hides aliens. The idea exploded in 2019, when millions online jokingly pledged to storm the base to “see them aliens.”

Keep ReadingShow less
Randy Fine
Tom Williams/CQ-Roll Call, Inc via Getty Images

MAGA Rep. Hit With Instant Backlash After Tweeting Truly Vile Post About Muslims And Dogs

Florida Republican Representative Randy Fine is facing harsh criticism after publishing a bigoted tweet that draws a comparison between Muslim people and dogs.

Fine said he was reacting to an online post from Palestinian American activist Nerdeen Kiswani, who wrote that dogs belonged in society but not inside homes, calling them unclean. Kiswani later told NBC News the remark was satirical and part of a local New York debate about dog waste following a recent snowstorm.

Keep ReadingShow less
Hillary Clinton; Donald Trump
Alex Wong/Getty Images; Mandel Ngan/AFP via Getty Images

Hillary Clinton Epically Calls Out 'Disgraceful' Trump For Working With Putin Against Ukraine: 'He Has Betrayed The West'

Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton criticized President Donald Trump and his administration during an exchange at the Munich Security Conference over the weekend, saying Trump has "betrayed the West" with his "disgraceful" handling of Ukraine.

In particular, Clinton called out Trump's often deferential attitude toward Russian President Vladimir Putin, who invaded Ukraine in a "special military operation" in 2022. Clinton said that not only are Putin and Trump "profiting" off Ukrainian "misery," Trump is also looking to Putin as a "model" of what a leader can be, effectively betraying Western values.

Keep ReadingShow less
Miss J. Alexander; Tyra Banks
Netflix; Mark Metcalfe/Getty Images

Fans Upset After 'America's Next Top Model' Favorite J. Alexander Reveals Tyra Banks Didn't Visit Him After His Stroke In 2022

Tyra Banks wanted to share her side of the story and do some big reveals in the Netflix docuseries Reality Check: Inside America's Next Top Model, but if she was hoping the docuseries would improve her image to the public, she was sadly mistaken.

Past model contestants have already gone public about their time on the show, but now, people from behind the scenes, like one of the show's photographers and judges, Nigel Barker, the creative director, Jay Manuel, and judge and runway coach Miss J. Alexander, have all come forward with their experiences, and the history might be darker than we ever expected.

Keep ReadingShow less