Skip to content
Search AI Powered

Latest Stories

Campaign Filing Seems To Confirm Boebert Had Been Seeing 'Beetlejuice' Date For Months

Lauren Boebert
Joe Raedle/Getty Images

The newest twist reveals that the MAGA Rep. spent hundreds of dollars at a campaign event at Hooch Craft Cocktail Bar in July despite claiming 'Beetlejuice' was her first date with the bar's owner, Quinn Gallagher.

A campaign filing seems to confirm Colorado Republican Representative Lauren Boebert knew her former flame Quinn Gallagher longer than she initially claimed after they were ejected from a performance of Beetlejuice due to disruptive behavior at a Denver theater.

Boebert has continued to weather criticism about her "outrageous behavior," and those who attended the performance confirmed she was vaping and taking photos during the show. Boebert said she and Gallagher had been on a first date at the time.


Additionally, Boebert was caught on surveillance video getting rather hot and heavy with her date. The video showed Boebert and Gallagher fondling each other in the middle of a performance where children were present.

Now Politico has broken a story contradicting Boebert's version of events, revealing that, months before her theater antics, she spent hundreds of campaign dollars at the bar owned by Gallagher.

Hooch Craft Cocktail Bar in Aspen, Colorado, hosted Boebert's campaign as guests in late July, as indicated by a recent campaign finance filing referred to by Politico that suggests Boebert had a longer-standing relationship than she initially suggested. The $317.48 campaign expense at Hooch was classified as "event catering."

Boebert's campaign manager, Drew Sexton, moved to shut down Politico's report, saying in a statement to reporters that Boebert's decision to meet "with donors and covering their food and beverage costs at a popular local establishment of their choosing is a standard campaign procedure."

Many have criticized Boebert in response.


Hooch is known for hosting drag shows, which have been a point of contention for Boebert and other conservatives.

Last month, drag queen Kendra Matic—who headlined a drag burlesque show at Gallagher's establishment—contradicted Boebert's claims, saying the two had been dating for "months."

Kendra Matic called Gallagher an "amazing guy" but said she otherwise would not have cared about his relationship with Boebert had she not done more research into Boebert's history of attacking the LGBTQ+ community.

She said she doesn't "understand why [Boebert] has that hate speech all the time...because we [the LGBTQ+ community] don't do anything wrong."

More from People/lauren-boebert

Keith Ervin
WJHL/YouTube

Tennessee High Schooler Rips Into 'Cowards' On School Board For Not Firing Colleague Who Called Her 'Hot' In Scathing Takedown

A Tennessee community is in an uproar after a school board member has been allowed to keep his job after making an inappropriate comment to a high schooler.

Washington County high schooler Hannah Campbell delivered a scathing takedown of board member Keith Ervin, who called her "hot" during a public meeting in April.

Keep ReadingShow less
Donald Trump
Kevin Dietsch/Getty Images

Trump Claims The White House Was 'A Sh*t House' When He Moved Back In—And Everyone Had The Same Response

MAGA Republican President Donald Trump has made significant, controversial changes to the White House since he took up residence for his second term on January 20, 2025.

The renovations in just over one year include installing pavers to replace the grass in the Rose Garden, adding gold decor throughout the building and especially in the Oval Office, renovating the Lincoln bathroom to add marble and more gold fixtures, adding gold signs for White House features like it's one of Trump's resorts, hanging a plethora of massive portraits of himself in gaudy gold frames, and demolishing the entire East Wing of the building to erect a self-described monument to himself, an unpopular golden ballroom that will dwarf the rest of the building.

Keep ReadingShow less
Trump Mobile phone; Screenshot of Trump supporter complaining about Trump Mobile
Joe Raedle/Getty Images; @codenamesteev/TikTok

MAGA Melts Down Hard After Learning They May Never Get Their 'Trump Mobile' Phones—Or Their Deposits Back

MAGA fans who signed up to get Trump Mobile T1 phones nearly a year ago are furious after learning there's no guarantee they'll ever get the phones they put down deposits for—and that these same deposits are now being described as merely a "conditional opportunity."

The Trump Mobile T1 phone was unveiled in June 2025 on the 10th anniversary of Trump’s original presidential campaign launch, marking the Trump brand’s debut in the mobile device and wireless service market. At the time, the company said the phone would be available in August.

Keep ReadingShow less
Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
UChicago Institute of Politics/YouTube

People Are Applauding AOC's Refreshing Take On Her Political 'Ambition' After She Was Called Out As A 'Likely 2028 Presidential Candidate'

When asked about her future political ambitions during an appearance at the Institute of Politics at the University of Chicago, New York Democratic Representative Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez was notably candid, saying her "ambition is to change this country," as she ripped a Washington Post editorial that tried to knock her down a peg for her take on the morality of billionaires.

The progressive is not currently considered the frontrunner in early 2028 Democratic primary polling but some surveys suggest she has already emerged as a serious contender in what is expected to be a crowded field.

Keep ReadingShow less
Sir Rod Stewart and King Charles III; Donald Trump
Kirsty Wigglesworth - WPA Pool/Getty Images; Kevin Dietsch/Getty Images

Rod Stewart Just Gave Trump The Most Brutally Accurate New Nickname During Candid Conversation With King Charles

On Monday, King Charles III attended an event at Royal Albert Hall to celebrate the 50th anniversary of the King's Trust—previously called the Prince's Trust—which the United Kingdom's reigning monarch founded in 1976 to support young people aged 11-30 facing challenges like unemployment, poverty, or lack of education.

In attendance that night was Sir Rod Stewart, who was knighted in 2016. Stewart and the King have met several times, and briefly chatted while King Charles greeted distinguished guests in the reception line.

Keep ReadingShow less