Skip to content
Search AI Powered

Latest Stories

Jeanine Pirro Stuns Fox Cohosts After Accusing Conservative Ian Ziering Of Instigating Biker Brawl

Screenshot of Jeanine Pirro discussing the biker brawl
Fox News

After Pirro called into question the conservative '90210' actor's claim of self-defense after getting into a brawl with a group of people on mini bikes on New Year's Eve, her cohosts on 'The Five' were clearly taken aback, calling Ziering a 'hero.'

On Tuesday's episode of The Five, co-hosts Jeanine Pirro and Greg Gutfeld found themselves at odds over a viral video featuring actor Ian Ziering in a scuffle with a group of bikers.

You can see footage of the encounter below.


As the segment began, Jesse Watters set the stage by addressing the "chaos in liberal cities" as the new year commenced. "Hollywood celebrities are now getting attacked," he remarked before airing the footage of Ziering's altercation with the bikers on a Los Angeles street.

Gutfeld chimed in, drawing an analogy, saying the footage offers "a perfect snapshot, encapsulating a nation where men have reached their limits" and added that "despite running," Ziering "was swatting these individuals away like they were mere nuisances."

But Pirro countered that narrative—a moment that captured friction between the Fox hosts.

You can watch the exchange in the video below.

Pirro said:

“Anybody who commits a crime where it’s five-on-one, it’s a gang assault, they go to jail, okay? But let’s pull the veil back a little bit. Who got out of the car? He got out of the car. He left his 10-year-old daughter in the car, alright?"
"What did he do when he got out of the car? He punched the biker. What did he do when he got out? He knocked the biker off the bike.”
"This guy is the guy who assaulted them first and his statements are so legally vetted it’s not funny… He not only threw the first punch, they were on their bikes when he was out of the car punching them, and he literally knocked a guy off the bike."

She added:

"Now let me tell you, I’m a prosecutor at heart. Everybody, as far I’m concerned, violates the law goes to jail. This guy says he got out to assess the damage to his car."
"He had no damage to his car. If he’s worried about his daughter, stay in the car. If you are worried about your daughter, you don’t get out and start a fist fight with people on bikes and then run across the street while she’s alone in the car!"

When Gutfeld disagreed, saying Ziering was a "hero" for driving the bikers away, Pirro laughed, concluding:

“All he had to do was lock the doors. That's cowardly. He threw the first punch, he knocked them off the bike.”

Many were intrigued by the exchange—and also criticized Ziering's actions.



Ziering earlier released a statement saying that while trying to "assess any damage I exited my car. This action, unfortunately, escalated into a physical altercation, which I navigated to protect myself."

A video obtained and published by TMZ appears to capture Ziering in a confrontation and physical struggle near a parked car with a group of individuals riding small motorbikes on Hollywood Boulevard.

The events leading up to the video remain unclear.

A spokesperson for the Los Angeles Police Department informed CNN that they are investigating a reported battery, where Ziering is listed as the victim in an incident involving minibikes.

More from Trending

Elon Musk Just Revealed His New Net Worth Goal After Hitting $800 Billion—And The Greed Is Off The Charts
Elon Musk Ripped After Setting Net Worth Goal To $10 Trillion

Elon Musk Just Revealed His New Net Worth Goal After Hitting $800 Billion—And The Greed Is Off The Charts

If you're wondering if there's an amount of money that would ever be "enough" for gazillionaire sociopath Elon Musk, the answer is apparently no.

He's already the world's richest man, with his net worth surpassing $800 billion in February after his company SpaceX acquired xAI earlier this year

Keep ReadingShow less
Donald Trump
Meidas Touch Network

Trump Just Tried To Impress Some Kids With His Putting Skills At A White House Physical Fitness Event—And It Went Hilariously Awry

MAGA Republican President Donald Trump signed a memo at the White House on Tuesday, reinstating the Presidential Fitness Test Award.

Seated at the C&O Desk—Trump removed the Resolute Desk in February of 2025 for some "light refinishing"—in the Oval Office, the POTUS was flanked by schoolchildren, professional athletes, and members of his cabinet during the event to mark National Youth Sports and Fitness Month.

Keep ReadingShow less
Chuck Schumer; Donald Trump
Kevin Dietsch/Getty Images; Andrew Harnik/Getty Images

Chuck Schumer Claps Back Hard After White House Shades Him With Racist Cinco De Mayo Meme

Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer responded after the White House marked Cinco de Mayo on Tuesday by sharing a racist AI-generated meme of him and House Minority Leader Hakeem Jeffries celebrating the holiday.

In the image, the two men are depicted seated at a table near the border, wearing sombreros and raising margaritas in a toast, with a sign placed in front of them that reads: “I LOVE ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS.”

Keep ReadingShow less
Hannah Natanson
Tom Brenner/For The Washington Post via Getty Images

'Washington Post' Journalist Who Had Home Raided By Trump's FBI Just Won Pulitzer Prize—And Her Reaction In Viral Video Says It All

Washington Post journalist Hannah Natanson won the Pulitzer Prize for Public Service for her coverage of the Trump administration's disastrous DOGE initiative and her somber reaction to the news underscores how taxing the political environment has been for journalists just trying to do their jobs.

DOGE founder Elon Musk previously stated that his goal was to reduce federal spending by $2 trillion from the $6.75 trillion annual budget recorded in the 2024 fiscal year.

Keep ReadingShow less
Kid Cudi (left) removed M.I.A. (right) from his Rebel Ragers Tour following backlash over her onstage remarks.
Joseph Okpako/WireImage via Getty Images; Gilbert Carrasquillo/Getty Images

Rapper Kid Cudi Fires M.I.A. From His Tour After Her Rant About 'Illegals' Draws Instant Backlash

If M.I.A. was hoping for attention, she got it—just not the kind that comes with a tour slot. Following backlash over her rant about “illegals,” Kid Cudi made it clear he’s not co-signing the controversy, dropping her from his Rebel Ragers Tour with zero hesitation.

It all went down on May 2 at Dos Equis Pavilion in Dallas, where fans captured the British rapper in a monologue that quickly went viral online.

Keep ReadingShow less