Skip to content
Search AI Powered

Latest Stories

Jimmy Kimmel Epically Drags George Santos After Santos Sues Him For Fraud Over Cameo Videos

Screenshot of Jimmy Kimmel; George Santos
Jimmy Kimmel Live/YouTube; Win McNamee/Getty Images

Kimmel called out the ousted GOP Rep. on Tuesday after Santos sued him for fraud over several Cameo videos that aired on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live.'

Late night host Jimmy Kimmel called out ousted New York Republican Representative George Santos—who has been mired in scandal since New York Times reporters unearthed multiple lies he'd told about his life story—after Santos sued him for fraud over several Cameo videos that aired on Jimmy Kimmel Live.

Santos made headlines recently for joining Cameo, a site that allows fans to send a video request to celebrities to send personalized video messages to fans' friends, loved ones, or to the fans themselves.


Last week, he filed a lawsuit against Kimmel and ABC, alleging the use of "deceitful tactics." He claims that Kimmel paid him to record video messages, which were then played on Kimmel's show without proper consent.

In a December segment titled "Will Santos Say It?" Kimmel used pseudonyms to purchase videos from Santos on Cameo. The videos featured Santos reading outlandish messages, such as wishing a friend well after winning a beef-eating contest. Santos is pursuing legal action against Kimmel for copyright infringement, fraud, breach of contract, and unjust enrichment, seeking $750,000 in damages.

Kimmel hit back as he opened his latest show by pointing out the irony of Santos, who has been accused of fraud, suing him for fraud:

"We had a three day weekend. It was an eventful weekend for me. Did anyone else get sued by George Santos this weekend?"
"I am currently embroiled in what may be the most preposterous lawsuit of all time. George Santos, a man Republicans kicked out of Congress for being a fraud, is suing me for fraud.”

You can hear what Kimmel said in the video below.

George Santos Sues Jimmy Kimmel for Fraud, Trump Hit with Bigly Fine & He Drops New Sneakersyoutu.be

Kimmel clarified that Santos initiated the lawsuit, which also lists ABC and Disney as defendants, “because we did a nice thing, because we supported him by ordering his Cameo videos":

"After he was removed from the House, George signed on with Cameo to make some money. You know, the website where you can get a celebrity to make a video? So we wrote some absolutely ridiculous messages for him to read. We gave them a credit card number and sure enough he recorded the messages and sent them back to us."
"And now he’s suing. He says we deceived him under the guise of fandom soliciting personalized videos only to then broadcast these on national television. And if there’s one thing George Santos will not stand for it’s using a fake name under false pretenses.”
“And by the way, the idea that he believed these messages, which get posted on the Cameo site anyway, were from real fans? One of them was about a guy named Gary who ate six pounds of loose ground beef in under 30 minutes. Another was a message congratulating my mom Brenda on the successful cloning of her beloved schnauzer Adolf.”

Kimmel joked that Santos is "being represented by the prestigious law firm of Pot, Kettle, and Black" and likened the lawsuit to "getting sued for paternity by Nick Cannon," the actor and television host who has 12 children from multiple relationships.

Santos believes otherwise and earlier wrote on X, formerly known as Twitter, that he was upholding his “legal rights” with the lawsuit, adding:

"Jimmy boy thought he could use fraudulent means to violate my copyrights and now he’s going to face the consequences. It’s really that simple. My legal case is unassailable, there’s no question I am in the right.”

You can see his post below.

Many joined Kimmel in mocking Santos.

Others have criticized Santos more directly.

In December, Santos was expelled from the House of Representatives by a vote of 311–114, exceeding the necessary two-thirds majority threshold.

A damning House Ethics Committee report revealed he spent thousands in campaign funds on a variety of non-campaign-related items, including OnlyFans, Botox, and trips to Atlantic City and the Hamptons. The report alleged Santos had committed "knowing and willful violations" of House financial disclosure rules and filed "false or incomplete reports" with the Federal Election Commission (FEC).

The 56-page report offered extensive evidence indicating Santos’ misuse of campaign funds for personal purposes, fraudulent activities toward donors, and submission of false or incomplete campaign finance and financial disclosure reports.

It further accused Santos of exploiting his House candidacy for personal financial gain through a series of deceptive tactics, including lies about his background and experience to constituents, donors, and staff.

Santos' expulsion made him the only Republican ever expelled from the House, and the only Representative expelled without first being convicted of a federal crime or having supported the Confederacy during the Civil War.

More from Trending

Screenshots of Robert F. Kennedy Jr. and Kid Rock working out
@SecKennedy/X

RFK Jr. Posts Bonkers Video Working Out Shirtless In Jeans With Kid Rock—And The Internet Can't

Health and Human Services (HHS) Secretary Robert F. Kennedy Jr. had people rolling their eyes after he shared his new "Rock Out Work Out" video promoting the Make America Healthy Again (MAGA) movement that features him and far-right singer Kid Rock working out shirtless and hanging out together.

At one point during the oddball video, the two men are shown drinking whole milk in a pool, a decision that follows the release of new federal dietary guidelines under the Trump administration that encourage consumption of full-fat dairy. Kennedy has even previously shared a video of himself drinking a glass of whole milk as a flex, footage that was amplified by the White House.

Keep ReadingShow less

U.S. Figure Skater Amber Glenn Had The Best Response After Getting Surprise Video Message From Madonna

Team USA's Amber Glenn skated an incredible, gold-winning short program to Madonna's "Like a Prayer" at the 2026 Olympics.

Glenn performed a seemingly flawless program, perfectly blending personal style and expected technique through her combinations, corkscrews, and interacting with the crowd.

Keep ReadingShow less
Screenshot of Woody Harrelson; Donald Trump
@implausibleblog/X; Anna Moneymaker/Getty Images

Woody Harrelson Says What We're All Thinking About 'Son Of A B*tch' Trump In Resurfaced Red Carpet Interview

Actor Woody Harrelson referred to President Donald Trump as a "son of a b*tch" during the first Trump administration, and those remarks have resurfaced as Trump faces more and more criticism from high-profile figures amid the nationwide immigration crackdown and human rights abuses committed by ICE.

Harrelson is a self-described anarchist who previously backed Health and Human Services (HHS) Secretary Robert F. Kennedy's independent bid for the presidency. But he isn't necessarily a fan of Trump's, as evidenced by prior remarks he made that resurfaced on Reddit.

Keep ReadingShow less
Mehcad Brooks (left) and James Van Der Beek (right) are pictured prior to Van Der Beek’s death in February 2026.
Kristina Bumphrey/Variety via Getty Images; Kevin Winter/Getty Images

Close Friend Of James Van Der Beek Slams Critics Of His Family's GoFundMe In Scathing Post

When critics began questioning why a GoFundMe had been launched for James Van Der Beek’s family, actor Mehcad Brooks came ready with a response.

Van Der Beek died February 11 at age 48 following a battle with stage 3 colorectal cancer. In the days after his death, a GoFundMe page organized by family friends was created to support his wife, Kimberly Van Der Beek, and their six children, who organizers said were facing “an uncertain future.”

Keep ReadingShow less
Barack Obama
Scott Olson/Getty Images

Obama Clarifies His Claim On Podcast That Aliens Are 'Real' After Accidentally Sparking Conspiracy Theories

Former President Barack Obama was forced to clarify his claim on liberal influencer Brian Tyler Cohen's YouTube channel that aliens are "real" after unwittingly sparking conspiracy theories online.

Since the 1980s, conspiracy theorists have claimed Area 51 in Nevada hides aliens. The idea exploded in 2019, when millions online jokingly pledged to storm the base to “see them aliens.”

Keep ReadingShow less