Skip to content
Search AI Powered

Latest Stories

Passenger Dressed As A Clown Prompts Massive Brawl Aboard Cruise Ship

Six people were assaulted after a passenger dressed as a clown sparked a mass brawl on a P&O cruise ship, according to reports. Families fled as passengers allegedly used furniture and plates as weapons onboard the ship, which had left Bergen in Norway just 12 hours earlier.


Passengers suspected of being behind the violence were reportedly confined to their cabins on the last day of the cruise, before being greeted by Hampshire police when the ship docked in Southampton on Saturday morning.

A 43-year-old man and a 41-year-old woman, both from Essex, have been arrested on suspicion of assault and are currently in police custody.

“One witness, part of a group involved in the trouble, explained to staff that things kicked off when another passenger appeared dressed as a clown," Richard Gaisford Twitted. “This upset one of their party because they'd specifically booked a cruise with no fancy dress. It led to a violent confrontation."

The staff told Gaisford they had never seen anything like it, and one witness said “there was blood everywhere."

“I was in my room when the security tannoy happened at 2am," another passenger said. “I saw two people being escorted out by police — police holding their belongings — limping. Just to clarify, the majority of those onboard were perfectly civilized and nice individuals. It was just ruined by a few drunk idiots."

Police outside the terminal on Saturday morning (Lando: Twitter @LandoNorrisClub)Police outside Southampton ferry terminal (@LandoNorrisClub/Twitter/PA)

“Following an incident on board Britannia on Thursday evening we can confirm that all guests have now disembarked and the matter is now in the hands of the local police," a P&O Cruises spokesman said.

“Officers are investigating following reports of a public order incident on-board P&Os Britannia," Hampshire police said. “The incident happened during the early hours of Friday, 26 July while the ship was en-route to Southampton from Bergen. Six people, three men and three women, were assaulted. A number of injuries were suffered including significant bruising and cuts. Investigations are ongoing."

More from Trending

U.S. Figure Skater Amber Glenn Had The Best Response After Getting Surprise Video Message From Madonna

Team USA's Amber Glenn skated an incredible, gold-winning short program to Madonna's "Like a Prayer" at the 2026 Olympics.

Glenn performed a seemingly flawless program, perfectly blending personal style and expected technique through her combinations, corkscrews, and interacting with the crowd.

Keep Reading Show less
Screenshot of Woody Harrelson; Donald Trump
@implausibleblog/X; Anna Moneymaker/Getty Images

Woody Harrelson Says What We're All Thinking About 'Son Of A B*tch' Trump In Resurfaced Red Carpet Interview

Actor Woody Harrelson referred to President Donald Trump as a "son of a b*tch" during the first Trump administration, and those remarks have resurfaced as Trump faces more and more criticism from high-profile figures amid the nationwide immigration crackdown and human rights abuses committed by ICE.

Harrelson is a self-described anarchist who previously backed Health and Human Services (HHS) Secretary Robert F. Kennedy's independent bid for the presidency. But he isn't necessarily a fan of Trump's, as evidenced by prior remarks he made that resurfaced on Reddit.

Keep Reading Show less
Mehcad Brooks (left) and James Van Der Beek (right) are pictured prior to Van Der Beek’s death in February 2026.
Kristina Bumphrey/Variety via Getty Images; Kevin Winter/Getty Images

Close Friend Of James Van Der Beek Slams Critics Of His Family's GoFundMe In Scathing Post

When critics began questioning why a GoFundMe had been launched for James Van Der Beek’s family, actor Mehcad Brooks came ready with a response.

Van Der Beek died February 11 at age 48 following a battle with stage 3 colorectal cancer. In the days after his death, a GoFundMe page organized by family friends was created to support his wife, Kimberly Van Der Beek, and their six children, who organizers said were facing “an uncertain future.”

Keep Reading Show less
Barack Obama
Scott Olson/Getty Images

Obama Clarifies His Claim On Podcast That Aliens Are 'Real' After Accidentally Sparking Conspiracy Theories

Former President Barack Obama was forced to clarify his claim on liberal influencer Brian Tyler Cohen's YouTube channel that aliens are "real" after unwittingly sparking conspiracy theories online.

Since the 1980s, conspiracy theorists have claimed Area 51 in Nevada hides aliens. The idea exploded in 2019, when millions online jokingly pledged to storm the base to “see them aliens.”

Keep Reading Show less
Randy Fine
Tom Williams/CQ-Roll Call, Inc via Getty Images

MAGA Rep. Hit With Instant Backlash After Tweeting Truly Vile Post About Muslims And Dogs

Florida Republican Representative Randy Fine is facing harsh criticism after publishing a bigoted tweet that draws a comparison between Muslim people and dogs.

Fine said he was reacting to an online post from Palestinian American activist Nerdeen Kiswani, who wrote that dogs belonged in society but not inside homes, calling them unclean. Kiswani later told NBC News the remark was satirical and part of a local New York debate about dog waste following a recent snowstorm.

Keep Reading Show less