Skip to content
Search AI Powered

Latest Stories

Lil Nas X Reveals Why He Once Turned Down An Invitation From Beyoncé—And We Love Him Even More

Lil Nas X; Beyoncé
Kevin Mazur/Getty Images for MTV/Paramount Global; Robert Gauthier/Los Angeles Times via Getty Images

Nas was invited to a party to celebrate Beyoncé's 'Renaissance' album but chose his fans instead.

Make us preferred on Google

It takes guts to do what rapper Lil Nas X does in his work, and even more guts to do what he recently revealed he did when queen of everything Beyoncé invited him to a party.

Decline.


Lil Nas X recently told E! News Queen Bey invited him to one of her bashes celebrating the release of her new album Renaissance which dropped back in July.

But when it came down to it, he had to give the queen a "no."

The reason why has fans loving him all the more.

As Lil Nas X told E!, he had a performance scheduled for his Long Live Montero Tour the same night as Bey's party. He found himself in a quandary about what to do.

But in the end, he had to side with his fans.

“I’ve actually been invited to come to one of her ’Renaissance’ parties and that was super dope."
"Think it was on the day of one of the shows and I was like, 'do I completely leave my fans stranded and don’t come to the show to see Beyoncé or not?'"
"But you know I couldn’t."

Now that's dedication to your fanbase.

But lest Queen Bey feel slighted, Lil Nas X also went on to praise Renaissance, saying its ode to 70s, 80s and 90s dance music forms embraced and often created by the LGBTQ+ community made him feel "liberated."

“The overall idea of this super duper pop legend—not even, this music legend in general--going into this direction that’s not really mainstream at all. I think that’s just so big of her. It’s liberating.”

Gazillions of fans of both artists of course couldn't agree more.

On Twitter, many of Lil Nas X's fans were touched that he chose them over Beyoncé.





And from the way his fans have been reacting to his tour, it seems like Lil Nas X ultimately made the right decision.





After closing out the American leg of his tour this past weekend, Lil Nas X next heads to Europe to wrap up the Long Live Montero Tour next month—just in time to be free for any Friendsgiving or holiday parties Beyoncé might be hosting.

More from Trending

Screenshots of Tim Pool and Mason
Surrounded/Jubilee

Right-Wing Podcaster Storms Off Debate Show Set After Being Epically Called Out For Grifting Off Of 'Civil War' Claims

Right-wing podcaster Tim Pool was widely mocked after storming off the set of the debate series Surrounded when he was grilled over his constant claims that the United States is tracking towards a "civil war."

Pool recently appeared in Jubilee’s series, where progressive commentator Mason challenged his repeated warnings that the U.S. could be heading toward a “civil war.”

Keep ReadingShow less
Scrreenshot of Jon Ossoff; Donald Trump and Natalie Harp
@Acyn/X; Mandel Ngan/AFP via Getty Images

Jon Ossoff Rips Trump During Speech With Brutal Dig About His Problematic Relationship With Fawning Young Aide

Georgia Democratic Senator Jon Ossoff took aim at President Donald Trump's problematic relationship with his young aide Natalie Harp during a campaign speech on Sunday.

Last month, Trump reportedly took extraordinary security precautions during a trip to Turkey, secretly switching from Air Force One to a military aircraft after an alleged threat. Although he was publicly seen boarding the presidential jet, he was later transported to the military plane concealed inside a catering truck.

Keep ReadingShow less
Screenshots of Donald Trump and John Teichert
Fox News

Trump Just Threatened To 'Bomb The Sh*t Out Of' Oman—And Even Fox News Is Flabbergasted

Even Fox News is stunned after President Donald Trump threatened to "bomb the sh*t out of" Oman if the country "gets in the way" of talks between the U.S. and Iran.

Trump’s remarks came amid stalled U.S.-Iran negotiations and separate talks between Iran and Oman over how commercial shipping could resume through the Strait of Hormuz. Fox News correspondent Trey Yingst reported that Trump warned the U.S. would attack Oman if it interfered with American efforts, though Fox did not release audio of the interview.

Keep ReadingShow less
Screenshot of Donald Trump speaking at rally
@Acyn/X

MAGA Rally Crowd Applauds After Trump Says He'll 'Never Apologize' For Higher Gas Prices In Surreal Viral Video

President Donald Trump was met with applause from supporters in a surreal moment at a MAGA rally on Long Island, New York, after he told attendees he'd "never apologize" for higher gas costs due to his war with Iran.

A recent Gallup poll found that 55 percent of respondents felt their finances were worsening, a level of pessimism exceeding that seen during both the COVID-19 pandemic and the 2008 financial crisis. This comes as the highly unpopular war in Iran continues to rage, sending gas prices surging. Americans have spent an additional $59 billion on fuel since Trump launched the war.

Keep ReadingShow less