Skip to content
Search AI Powered

Latest Stories

Fox News Doesn't Want You to See This Footage of Tucker Carlson Totally Freaking Out on a Guest and Hoo Boy, We See Why

Fox News Doesn't Want You to See This Footage of Tucker Carlson Totally Freaking Out on a Guest and Hoo Boy, We See Why
Roy Rochlin/Getty Images, @nowthisnews/Twitter

Glorious.

Make us preferred on Google

Fox News host Tucker Carlson jumps at the opportunity to stoke the temper of anyone with opposing viewpoints, but now the tables have turned.

Unaired footage of Carlson going ballistic on historian Rutger Bregman is going viral.


Strangely enough, Carlson began the interview by commending Bregman for taking wealthy attendees of the World Economic Forum in Davos to task last month for remaining silent about the world's rampant wealth inequality.

Bregman than accused Carlson and Fox News of doing the same thing and that's when things began to go off the rails.

Watch below:

"What the Murdochs basically want you to do is to scapegoat immigrants instead of talking about tax avoidance," Bregman said. "So, I'm glad you're now finally raising the issue, but that's what's been happening for the past couple of years."

When asked by Carlson how that worked, Bregman continued:

"It works by you taking their dirty money. It's as easy as that. You are a millionaire funded by billionaires...You're not part of the solution, Mr. Carlson, you're part of the problem actually...It's not very convincing to be honest."

Carlson was livid.

"I wanna say to you why don't you go f--k yourself, you tiny-brain—and I hope this gets picked up—cause you're a moron. I tried to give you a hearing, but you were too f--king annoying."

An unfazed Bregman responded simply:

"You can't handle the criticism, can you?"

Bregman had previously alluded to the video's existence earlier this month, but was unsure if they would air the footage. Instead, he shared an email screen shot of Carlson calling him an asshole.

Before the video's release, Justin Wells, the Senior Executive Producer for Tucker Carlson Tonight said of Bregman's then-unaired interview:

“Sadly, the guest turned an opportunity to have a substantive, informative discussion into an obviously calculated personal insult campaign. We were disappointed in the segment and respect our audience’s time too much to consider airing it.”

Twitter users disagreed upon the video's release: They loved it.

They weren't done either.

Most thought Bregman gave Carlson a much-needed comeuppance.

It's safe to say Bregman won't be back on Carlson's show any time soon, but the damage has already been done.

More from News

Screenshot of Mark Carney; Donald Trump
@sarobertson_/X; Aaron Schwartz/AFP via Getty Images

Canadian Prime Minister Mark Carney Trolls Trump With Perfect 'Conspiracy' Joke After Technical Glitch During Speech

Canadian Prime Minister Mark Carney had people laughing after he made a clever "conspiracy" joke aimed at President Donald Trump after his teleprompter cut out mid-speech on Wednesday.

Carney was addressing the press and supporters as part of his government's pledge to build more rental homes. A press release announced that "over the next three years, Canada’s new government, in partnership with the City of Toronto, will invest over $2.7 billion to build more than 18 housing projects across Toronto."

Keep ReadingShow less
Nurse Hadley Vlahos
@nursehadley/TikTok

TikToker Speaks Out About Just How Difficult It Is To Get A Divorce In Mississippi—And Wow

While we're well into the 21st century, it's becoming increasingly difficult in the United States for women to execute what should be basic social rights, like getting a divorce. But states like Mississippi and most of the "Bible Belt" are making it practically impossible for people like Nurse Hadley Vlahos to fully separate from a former partner.

Though Vlahos is known on TikTok and YouTube for being a hospice nurse and wrote about end-of-life care in her New York Times bestselling book, The In-Between with How to Let Go to follow, she's now dedicating much more of her platform to documenting her three-year process of just filing for divorce, not including all that happened in the years before and in the year and a half since.

Keep ReadingShow less
Screenshot of Donald Trump
C-SPAN

Trump's Bonkers Quip About What He'd Do If He Coached In The WNBA Just Resurfaced—And It's A Doozy

President Donald Trump is raising eyebrows again after a resurfaced clip showed him trying to bring NBA star LeBron James into the debate around transgender athletes while mocking the WNBA.

The WNBA has been at the center of controversy after Indiana Fever player Sophie Cunningham said she wants "to protect young girls in a locker room, or young girls in sport who shouldn’t have to go against biological men.” She called her beliefs "common sense," stressing that "it’s really important to protect children, and that’s little girls who are also involved in that category."

Keep ReadingShow less
Billie Eilish
Savion Washington/FilmMagic/Getty Images

Photos Of Billie Eilish From Her Upcoming Movie Just Dropped—And Fans Barely Recognize Her

The latest film adaptation of Sylvia Plath's The Bell Jar is led by Women Talking and Splice director Sarah Polley.

As of March, Billie Eilish was cast in the leading role, Esther Greenwood, who goes through a form of mental burnout and psychosis over the course of the book, with a plot that becomes increasingly unhinged and unreliable.

Keep ReadingShow less
Screenshot of Donald Trump
Fox News

Trump Hit With Reality Check After Giving Himself An 'A+' On The Economy In Delusional Interview

President Donald Trump was criticized after he claimed in an interview with Fox News that he should be given an "A+" for the current economy after claiming the "costs are all coming down now."

A recent Gallup poll found that 55 percent of respondents felt their finances were worsening, a level of pessimism exceeding that seen during both the COVID-19 pandemic and the 2008 financial crisis. This comes as the highly unpopular war in Iran continues to rage, sending gas prices surging. Americans have spent an additional $59 billion on fuel since Trump launched the war.

Keep ReadingShow less