The toilet in a vacant Okmulgee, Oklahoma apartment is inspiring new fears and tons of jokes after images of it went viral.
If you just cringed because you assumed someone proverbially "blew up the toilet" ... you're not totally wrong.
Rather than looking at the explosive aftermath of Taco Tuesday, Twitter was left shocked and apalled at the explosive aftermath of ... Thor, apparently.
Lightning struck the bathroom of the vacant apartment, very literally blowing up the toilet.
The pictures were ... impressive/terrifying.
Twitter was "struck down" with laughter on this one.
The jokes pretty much write themselves.
As funny as the pictures were, lots of people felt the need to point out how legitimately dangerous this scenario actually is.
Lightning and toilets do not mix.
No one was injured in the strike, but new fears have absolutely been unlocked here for many people.
Will they ever poo fearlessly again?
Now that youve seen the pictures, will you ever poo fearlessly again? That's the real question here.
No word on whether the original tenant who was supposed to take the unit will still be moving in.