an Oh Myyy Property
Getty Images

Well, this seems counterintuitive.

A man in Vietnam was rushed to the hospital and it was found he was dying of alcohol poisoning. Nguyen Van Nhat had fallen unconscious on Christmas Day. Doctor's found that he had 1,000 times the recommended limit of methanol in his body. To save his life, they pumped him full of beer; 15 in total.

Keep reading... Show less
Vimeo | Vlad Sitnikov

We're bombarded by advertisements these days. Whether it's TV commercials, billboards, or ads on social media platforms, they are unavoidable. Now a Russian start up wants to make them even more unavoidable.

Keep reading... Show less
Twitter: @cmschroed

This past Wednesday, militants attacked a hotel and business center in Nairobi, Kenya. At least 14 people were killed. Soon after the attack, it was revealed that one of the casualties was an American citizen.

Keep reading... Show less